ledman

~Cherno Supermarket~ Trading Legit. NEW PP 19 BIZON SD!!!

MUST READ! Trades are done at the North East Airfield and are 100% legit.

I am protected by a Unmarked amount of people.

PM me for server info.

If not listed ask I might have!

Skype- Ledman40

Steam- LedLIKESTURTLES

Up for trade , take any offers.

1 L85A2 AWS - 3 Mags

1 MP5 SD - 5 Mags

3 PDW- 4 PDW MAGS

1 M24- 2 DMR MAGS = 8 Mags

1 PP 19 BIZON SD - 4 Mags

1 FN FAL AN/PVS-4 - 4 MAGS

10 of each Medical Supplies.

2 M4A1 CCO SD - 30 Rounds All

2 Gillies Suits

2 Range Finders

1 Night Vision Goggles

1 Camo clothing

1 MK 48 MOD 0 LMG- 400 rounds

And all the tools that go to the tool belt.

BEST OFFERS

Sold So Far-

PP 19 BIZON SD W/ 3 Mags

2 NVG

1 M4A1 CCO

1 Range Finder

2 DMRs

1 M24

LOOKING FOR!!!!

PP BIZON

M24's #Running Low

Handguns w/ ammo

LMGS #AnyVeryHArdToComeBy

Rocket Launcher or Sactchel Charges

MTN DEW CANS

M4A1 CCO #Normal and SD

Thank you for shopping at Cherno Supermarket

Edited by Ledman40

Funny thing is, you people use tents to dupe items to get the guns you dont have to put in tents to further dupe, ill explain the process,

Say you found an AS50 with four 5 Round NATO clips, you put that in a tent and save it, wait until just before a server restart and take the gun and ammo, when you come back, yay another AS50. so you trade the AS50, say for a FN FAL with 4 clips, so you pop those into the tent, save and wait for a restart, take them both and yay you have them, then you go trade another AS50 for a Bizon, and the FN FAL for a DMR, throw those into the tent and do the same thing, after a week you have every gun in the game with 40+ Mags and then you have a camp worthy of any hacker spawning a box, and then if anyone finds that camp and starts fucking with it, out comes the bans and the forum posts and all that shit.

No this is not a "Legit" Trading post, this is your sad attempt to get the guns you dont already have to dupe. So do everyone a favor, play the fucking Alpha mod and stop making Dayz harder to play for the rest of us.

• Like 1

Funny thing is, you people use tents to dupe items to get the guns you dont have to put in tents to further dupe, ill explain the process,

Say you found an AS50 with four 5 Round NATO clips, you put that in a tent and save it, wait until just before a server restart and take the gun and ammo, when you come back, yay another AS50. so you trade the AS50, say for a FN FAL with 4 clips, so you pop those into the tent, save and wait for a restart, take them both and yay you have them, then you go trade another AS50 for a Bizon, and the FN FAL for a DMR, throw those into the tent and do the same thing, after a week you have every gun in the game with 40+ Mags and then you have a camp worthy of any hacker spawning a box, and then if anyone finds that camp and starts fucking with it, out comes the bans and the forum posts and all that shit.

No this is not a "Legit" Trading post, this is your sad attempt to get the guns you dont already have to dupe. So do everyone a favor, play the fucking Alpha mod and stop making Dayz harder to play for the rest of us.

Funny thing is , I didnt glitch my itmes good sir. I looted and fought and played fair just like you! Only i traded with others and have a clan tha thelps and they keep some of the spoils.

Yes im sure you did, im sure those guns are all safely in your pack, and you and friends dont have a single tent anywhere that after every restart, restocks because you dont save tents after you take stuff out of the because "They are buggy and remove all items after you save them" You and every other trading website and forum poster are full of shit, im going to tell you about the Dayz Trading Post and what happened to them.

You see on Server NY8 up north of Pobeda Dam, there are roughtly 10 tents, inside of those tents were EVERY gun in dayz, and every time i died i would go up there, take guns and shit and then go back to playing, and everytime i went back up there, same guns in the same tents and everything, but one day while me and 2 of my friends were up there, 2 guys logged on up there, my friend killed one as he logged in around the camp, but another logged in up behind the hill where my other friend was keeping over watch, and after he was killed i took out the guy who killed him, guess what i found out? that camp that had everything and kept restocking with the same gear day after day, was the Dayz Trading Post's tent camp they "Traded" with, and guess who i killed? iiDunno and Brian, the two admins of the trading site, i was apart of that site, one of the first members, and they spouted the same spiel you spout and i know for a fact you have a dupe camp just like they did.

No one is buying it, you and every other trader are full of shit, and i hope you get banned.

Dont trust him, he killed me.

EDIT:

DONT ADD THIS GUY HE IS A SCAMMER.

Skype- Ledman40

Steam- LedLIKESTURTLES

Edited by Danielowski