Rhythmicx

1200+ms ping and 800+ desync for no reason

Hi, I played DayZ with no problems for the past 2 months and yesterday i had to reinstall my Windows and thus format my HDD. When i reinstalled DayZ again (Arma2Free, OA, DayZ Commander) every server i connect to works for several seconds and then i get HUGE ping spikes and desync. I know it's not my internet because when I quickly alt-tab as it happens and refresh servers on any game (TF2, CS:S, CS:GO) I get a lot of servers with 20+ ping. Though i kinda have a feeling it's an issue with battleye because the first time i turned on the game (late at night, just to configure graphics) battleye failed to update to latest version and ever since then I was getting this. Currently trying to reinstall the game, see how that works, will keep you updated.

AMD FX8120

8GB RAM

GTX560Ti

W7 w/ SP1

Thanks for any idea, tips, or help you can provide.

Has the BattlEye managed to update now? I noticed some people saying that the BattlEye update might take a while, so if you can sit in the lobby of a server before connecting, that way it'll have the time to install it before kicking you off the game for not having it, at least (although I'm not sure if that is connected to your ping/de-sync issue). Othen than that I've no idea what's going on, sorry D:

Has the BattlEye managed to update now? I noticed some people saying that the BattlEye update might take a while, so if you can sit in the lobby of a server before connecting, that way it'll have the time to install it before kicking you off the game for not having it, at least (although I'm not sure if that is connected to your ping/de-sync issue). Othen than that I've no idea what's going on, sorry D:

It did update the day afterwards when I started playing and that's when these issues started.

Whatever now I cant even re-install the game since A2Free decided to be an ass and not give me the CD-key.