Bla_Ze

Dallas 20 - Possible Admin abuse/shenanigans.

Sooner or later, Rocket is going to return all of the responsibilities of running servers to their rightful owners, making threads like these unnecessary. Some days, the "short term pain for long term gain" seems tougher than others.

AKA, the time you waste complaining is the time you could be playing on a server that isn't one that makes you so damn angry.

Thank you The Killing Joke the time it takes all these people to complain and be butt hurt over another person finding their camp, which they cannot comprehend that someone else just roaming the area can find there camp, or be in the same area. It just always the admin up to his tricks again to them.

Lets look at it this way we all have camps out in the woods somewhere. We want to find other peoples and steal there shit so we are out looking for it. Yes the map it huge and it is hard to find people's camps but it is not impossible. There are only so many places you can hide a camp and after a while of looking you will find a camp or two. Like the first group to hit us Tobblish and Blaze they found our camp killed us and started looting. Then someone herd there loud ass DMR and tracked them down and killed them. Its not like your camp is invisible and no one is going to find it. Someone is going to have the same idea as you to hide it in the same spot. All of us with camps know how picky the tents are to be set up.

We all know that this is still in Alpha and we are playing the Beta of the next Alpha patch. So you are going to die get your shit stolen until the full mod is released it does not really matter if you died. Yea its an inconvenience but take it as a learning experiences. If the server crashes or you have lag or ping issues just accept its the Alpha and there are stability issues still. Even the full game has stability issues sometimes. I have been playing on Dallas 20 for a week now and have only had a few issues with lag and crashes but over all its one of the better servers. If the admin was really as butt hurt as you all think he is over loosing his shit he could lock everyone out of the server and just get everything back and more or even just spawn it in for himself. I play with the admin group and they are strictly against doing anything that gives them an advantage. If you still don't like the server there are about a hundred more or pay for your own and see all the problems you get and have to go through.

In the time it takes you to write one of these posts you could of been on your way to NW Airfield, Stary, Balota, or another military camp to get good loot.

This isnt about loosing equipment or something like that, at least for myself.

Anyway, any further discussion is pretty much pointless, the only ones that can shed any light on the matter is authorized personel who can check logs and such.

It's not about losing equipment? So the two groups of you, Tobblish, Zelgaden, and BASEGOD are only accusing me of corruption because of server restarts taking place a significant amount of time something memorable happened to you? Unbelievable.

You and Tobblish attracted another player and died. Zelgaden and BASEGOD can't read and apparently don't know how to save tents. In both cases, your accusations stem from nothing but this attitude of entitlement and narcissism. Every server restart is apparently the admin out to get you. Every tent you come across is apparently the admin's camp. The alpha mod is apparently all about keeping a handful of clowns from getting their hands on a truck or a special gun. Never mind the fact that waiting 10-20 minutes would be incredibly foolish if the admin actually cared to abuse his powers.

You are everything that is wrong with this mod. You act as if that tent you looted or person you shot quantifies significance in your dreadful life. I, however, don't value these in-game "achievements" or items as you do. I expect to die and I expect to have my camp discovered. The beauty and fun of the game is in writing a new story for each new life.

Your claims hold no water and say more about you than it does about anyone else. Part of me hopes you have to admin a server one day so you can experience the frustration of others dragging your name and efforts through the mud; however, that would mean you have access to do the very things you're so quick to assume others have done to you.

It's just pathetic that all of this has been fabricated by a handful of people so worried about something so meaningless. Thanks for wasting all of our time.

Let me start of by saying I played dallas 20 and it did crash alot moved to dallas 37 for awhile. I dont now if they do it when they die or if it's just bad luck but I never had a problem there.

I really think as a rule all admins must warn all players in game of any changes that are about to take place (e.g. known resets' date=' changes of pings etc etc.) and give all players 5 minutes to wrap up anything they are doing.

[/quote']

I run a server now myself and I warn everyone to get safe and log out if I do a restart to fix loot/zombie's. If it's the 6 hour one or a crash I cant help that no one can.

Sooner or later' date=' Rocket is going to return [i']all of the responsibilities of running servers to their rightful owners, making threads like these unnecessary. Some days, the "short term pain for long term gain" seems tougher than others.

AKA, the time you waste complaining is the time you could be playing on a server that isn't one that makes you so damn angry.

It's making me mad that so many corrupt admin's are around they are ruining it for people like me. I run one small server and I follow the rule's to a T. If they take the option of hosting a server as a player away there will be far less server's to chose from.

It's making me mad that so many corrupt admin's are around they are ruining it for people like me. I run one small server and I follow the rule's to a T. If they take the option of hosting a server as a player away there will be far less server's to chose from.

That's the thing. If you don't like it, go somewhere else. Seriously.

I'm sure that once everything is said and done, communities are going to spring up everywhere, and you're going to have a lot more choice. There are presently thousands of gaming communities hosting tens of thousands of games, so worrying and complaining about one single server isn't going to make much difference in the long run.

Once Rocket gets everything together, and everything transfers to the server admins, people will determine which servers are good and which aren't playable due to whatever reason.

So that will fix the issue for both sides.

How is this thread still going? I mean really?

Dallas 20 has lag issues, it's a fact. When a server crashes 20 minutes after you die, it's not an admin out to get you, it's an error. The server crashed a total of six times last night while I was raiding NW by myself. There was never anyone killed before any of those crashes or anything.

All I see in this thread is: I killed an admin, 10-15 minutes later the server crashed. Admin must be out to get me. When I log in this morning, someone's raiding my base (Must be admin) when in fact it was NCR who hit your base anyhow. They posted pictures of everything they got off Dallas 20 two nights ago on 4Chan.

It included the white truck, 2 SVD Camos, 1 M107 (I miss my M107), 4 MP5SD's, 2 MK48's and a bunch of other useless shit weapons. But it has to be an admin out to get us all right?

I was killed by Root a few nights ago, Root is part of Dallas 20's biggest group. I must have been killed by admin abuse right? I mean, he groups with the admin, he killed me. There's NO WAY I led him straight back to my tents while being oblivious, right? Total abuse right there. Let me get my pitchfork and rage on the forums.

Welcome to Dayz, you lose shit to people constantly so quit whining that you lost it. Quit blaming others, quit bitching like my niece when she doesn't get her way. Lawyer up, hit the gym and delete facebook. Then switch servers if you're having problems with an admin on another one. I, for one, have come to accept the lag issues as part of Dallas 20 in turn for fair play and a good group of regulars.

It's not about losing equipment? So the two groups of you' date=' Tobblish, Zelgaden, and BASEGOD are only accusing me of corruption because of server restarts taking place a significant amount of time something memorable happened to you? Unbelievable.

You and Tobblish attracted another player and died. Zelgaden and BASEGOD can't read and apparently don't know how to save tents. In both cases, your accusations stem from nothing but this attitude of entitlement and narcissism. Every server restart is apparently the admin out to get you. Every tent you come across is apparently the admin's camp. The alpha mod is apparently all about keeping a handful of clowns from getting their hands on a truck or a special gun. Never mind the fact that waiting 10-20 minutes would be incredibly foolish if the admin actually cared to abuse his powers.

You are everything that is wrong with this mod. You act as if that tent you looted or person you shot quantifies significance in your dreadful life. I, however, don't value these in-game "achievements" or items as you do. I expect to die and I expect to have my camp discovered. The beauty and fun of the game is in writing a new story for each new life.

Your claims hold no water and say more about you than it does about anyone else. Part of me hopes you have to admin a server one day so you can experience the frustration of others dragging your name and efforts through the mud; however, that would mean you have access to do the very things you're so quick to assume others have done to you.

It's just pathetic that all of this has been fabricated by a handful of people so worried about something so meaningless. Thanks for wasting all of our time.

[/quote']

First of all, if you cant respond to a thread in a civil manner please refrain from posting, and either appoint a proxy who can communicate with a level head or contact the mods of this forum.

Calling me names and ranting has no bearing on this discussion, Please keep on topic and leave the personal issues out if this.

On topic again, this thread is simply to inform about SUSPECTED abuse and hopefully refute that claim.

So if you as a user are posting something other than a claim of abuse or defending that claim, DONT POST.

That's the thing. If you don't like it' date=' go somewhere else. Seriously.

I'm sure that once everything is said and done, communities are going to spring up everywhere, and you're going to have a lot more choice. There are presently thousands of gaming communities hosting tens of thousands of games, so worrying and complaining about one single server isn't going to make much difference in the long run.

Once Rocket gets everything together, and everything transfers to the server admins, people will determine which servers are good and which aren't playable due to whatever reason.

So that will fix the issue for both sides.

[/quote']

Sorry buddy, but atleast i feel responsible for my community and want possible cheaters investigated and dealt with.

If you want to look the other way and move along, be my guest.

You had no intention of simply asking questions or bringing up suspect incidents. Every post you, Tobblish, BASE, and Zelgaden have made has been made under the the umbrella of confirmation bias. You've already come to a conclusion in your mind and there's nothing that can be done to change it.

I've been the only one to admit any sort of error or mistake and addressed it immediately. The rest of you are apparently infallible and omnipotent. I'm not as divine as you, so you'll excuse me if I get bit frustrated when I get off the server that I pay for, after spending time addressing issues from other server regulars and generally doing what I can to keep illegitimate players out of the serve, just to come defend myself against the claims of those blind to basic logic.

As for being civilized, I've gone to lengths to invite you and your cohort into a private session which you've ignored. I'm not required to continue responding with civility when faced with incessant idiocy. Enjoy your game hero; enjoy it somewhere else.

Are you really still whining about this? Zelgaden and I didn't lose any of our gear that we actually wanted. The only thing worth a fuck that we lost was the SVD Camo, which in itself is trash since the ammo is so rare. We still have M4A1 with an M203, M107, DMR and a few other goodies. We have been playing for a few weeks without dying.

What is odd is the fact that we heard spamming explosions within 10 minutes of us getting to 004,002 on the map and then later that night our camp got raided. We watched you all get killed by Dissent and then we smoked him from 600m. We took your white truck and drove 10k to our new location and within a 24 hour period it was already looted.

Please, by all means post the logs.

EDIT: We played on the server for a few reasons. We actually liked the server and the admin actually played, but it seems like the server stability has screwed everything up for us. I want to know how our camp was found so quickly and what the explosions were.

Basegod, I play with Reersh and the group. Usually I go out on scouting parties to look solely for camps. I wasn't on at the time, but there are plenty of other players who do play. I made a new camp as well when our camp was first found by tobblish and his crew. But within a few hours.. my tents were raided too, and I went far out of my way to place it in a good spot. Maybe its a coincidence. But, I know for a fact Reersh is not out to get anyone! He is a respectable person, and has not tampered with the server! I hate cheaters, period. I wouldnt sit here and defend someone if I didnt know for a fact that the server has been crashing like a mofo, its upsetting. BUT the server is running the BETA patch, which doesnt mean shit for stability. Obviously the patch is unstable, I have seen this first hand. Im sorry that everyone is butthurt over a few pixels in the game... but it is by no account through the hand of the admin.

If you really want to find out if he had tampering with it.. which he didnt. Wait till someone investigates the problem instead of sitting like a bunch of Evangelicals protesting about gay marriage. Because guess what? Its not doing anything acting like a bunch of irate monkeys throwing your shit around then automatically blaming the admin because you see a thread over another matter. Just wait patiently, If the logs can be investigated, it will show that he did not have any involvement in a case of bad luck for both parties.

So please, this is for everyone, you have all stated your cases. Now wait like you were going to the courthouse, and wait for the "judge" (whoever can bring light to the subject) to investigate any evidence brought to the table. So I would hope after this post (which im going to doubt) you would just sit patiently over the matter and act like civil people.

It doesn't matter where you put your tents - someone will find them. We have put them in the farthest reaches of Chernarus, and yet we got raided last night. And the night before (different location) and a couple of nights ago. Storing shit in tents is retarded. Tents WILL be found and raided. Admins aren't out to get everyone. Camp/ tent hunters are.

Store your junk in a car - and then find the absolute most remote location you can think of to park it when you log off. And the move it to a different location everytime you log off.

As for explosions - M203 HE rounds are EVERYWHERE. Guess what? They explode.