Sign in to follow this  
LennoxAUT2

Looking for DMR/M16A4 ACOG, trade it for nearly anything

Hey there fellow survivors,

My squad is looking for a DMR and/or M16A4 ACOG, we can nearly trade everything for it (except AS50, L85), so if you want we can give you a Rangefinder, NVG, Ghilie Suits, M4A1 Camo SD, M16A2 and stuff like that, as I said we can nearly trade every possible ingame item.

I know it sounds like a trap for you guess, like trading a "not that rare" DMR for a Rangerfinder, NVG but the reason why we are (or better why I am) doing that is because we have found one yesterday at a Heli crash site and my friend was so damn happy finding one after such a long time so we made it back to our camp after the server restarted and he droped the DMR into the tent but for some unknown reason it glitched away (like some ammo of us or Maps which is kinda weird but its still a beta so I thought its okay) ... But no for him, he was like raging and almost crying that he lost his DMR (I told him we will find a new one but he always said fuck that fuck that) and is thinking about quiting the whole game at this point because its not the first time this happens to us so basically Im trying to get a new one so he doesnt quit the game because its freaking awesome and I dont want him to leave because of hackers or glitches.

Long story, short meaning ... We are looking for a DMR for him, a M16A4 ACOG for me for Rangefinder, NVG, Ghilie Suits and stuff like that (all I can say its not a trap), Im a medic so I also have the hero skin if that helps you (I will come unarmed to the trade except for my M9 SD because of the zeds) dont mind if you come armed or with a friend of yours.

Would be great if you could help us.

Skype would be KG51Lennox just message me there and we make the deal somewhere (we are mobile so just tell us where to go (but we pick up the server)).

Best Regards,

LennoxAUT

hey can you help me im at the airfield next to stary on the left i have a bloodbag can you save me im down to 500 blood my skype is josephg90

Alright, DMR got traded thanks to our great medic Saucy. ... Hope you can save some lifes with the NVG and GPS :)

Trade went perfectly so whoever wants to trade with him, feel free to do it your safe and wont get shot.

So thanks again Saucy, helped me and my squad very very much :)