Sign in to follow this  
Flipfighter

Anybody wish to team up?

I'll admit I normally do not play computer games, I usually play on the 360 but after a friend of mine introduced me to this mod I had to sign up. I've played boot camp and know the basics, read majority of the tutorials but I have to be honest I have not really came across any people and I have been playing for almost 4 hours? I don't know if I am just searching in the wrong areas or what. So I was hoping someone would care to join me on an adventure? Maybe I am just joining the wrong servers but any advice would be great but a teammate would be grand! thanks in advance and i also apologize if i posted this in the wrong area?

I'll admit I normally do not play computer games' date=' I usually play on the 360 but after a friend of mine introduced me to this mod I had to sign up. I've played boot camp and know the basics, read majority of the tutorials but I have to be honest I have not really came across any people and I have been playing for almost 4 hours? I don't know if I am just searching in the wrong areas or what. So I was hoping someone would care to join me on an adventure? Maybe I am just joining the wrong servers but any advice would be great but a teammate would be grand! thanks in advance and i also apologize if i posted this in the wrong area?

[/quote']

You probably don't want to run into random players. They will shoot you on sight the majority of times. I suggest you try to join one of the survivor clans in survivor HQ.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice and the quick reply! I'll definetly consider joining a clan eventually if no one wishes to team up today or tomorrow. I was kind of hoping to get a small group to get the realism going. I haven't came across anyone with mics and they all use the in game text lol

Thanks for the advice and the quick reply! I'll definetly consider joining a clan eventually if no one wishes to team up today or tomorrow. I was kind of hoping to get a small group to get the realism going. I haven't came across anyone with mics and they all use the in game text lol

I could play with you. I have my own ventrilo server.

As a new player I highly recommend checking out my guide on Dayz survival here http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=58

This is also a guide where the community adds in some tips so it is up to date.

If you would like to team up with me my in game name is Bones, you can team up with me and I'll teach you the ropes. Only thing is you need a mic since there are many things to get you up to speed about. I've been playing since the openening week of Dayz so I have a lot to teach you.

If you would like to team up PM me and I'll provide you a private TS3 server in which we can use for comms during the game worst case we can just use direct in game.

As a new player I highly recommend checking out my guide on Dayz survival here http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=58

This is also a guide where the community adds in some tips so it is up to date.

If you would like to team up with me my in game name is Bones' date=' you can team up with me and I'll teach you the ropes. Only thing is you need a mic since there are many things to get you up to speed about. I've been playing since the openening week of Dayz so I have a lot to teach you.

If you would like to team up PM me and I'll provide you a private TS3 server in which we can use for comms during the game worst case we can just use direct in game.

[/quote']

Or you could go with this guy. It's ultimately your choice. :D

I've only had the game for a few days, so I'm relatively new myself.

Sure bones if you don't mind I would love to get a run through with a pro. Maybe you could direct panda as well and send us new guys on our way? And by the way great tutorial, this is the one I read the night before I picked up arma very good tips. The one that actually saved me was running indoors lol cause a horde caught up to me. My in game name is my forum name flipfighter, idk how to send friend requests or however you do it over the pc

Bump. Just trying to see if i could get anymore people for today. So far its panda and me and im not going to lie, having someone with you definitely boost the excitement in this game lol.

Id like to team up..though now i hav to go..but ill be online tomorow almost whole day..add me on steam.. Tilthan or email jp3_mislav@msn.com