bddy420

The ultimate Survivor/Bandit

I got blah blah Zombie Kills ROAR!

I got Shmeh Shmeh Murders ^.^ Tee Hee.

Me killz Banditz Like Prozerz! o.o

Fuck all that... Lets get some screens of who has lived the longest so I can get a general Idea of whats 'good' Longest life Screen I saw was 20 days.

(I dont frequent forums often as they are filled with tons of kids under 18/20ish who expect overly nerfed Softcore Vanilla Easy mode Plz Nerfz himz gun cuz itz hurts more den mine. 'Gamerz' if you wanna call them that.)bluntz

I fuckin agree You need a nut sac to play this game fuck nerfin man up and accept the truth that you suck ass at surviving

5 days for me, died hopping a fence and broke my legs, zombies swarmed me. Also, what?

Fuckin A' guys wana team up i need some pals to roll with who arent bitches

I was at 22 days before I had to pack up my gaming computer last week and send it to my new home. Tears were shed.

...tons of kids under 18/20ish... bluntz

Also, lol

STICKY THIS! ^.^

If not.... can people please post the tales of their longest Characters? Honestly Balls a requirement.... When I dies with my Oldest char I spent a full day on the coast just..... =(... welll..... You know =(. JUST so I was prepared for another long life.

I talked to many players who never had a char past day 3 and they wonder why the games just meh. Day 2 Grocery store.... meh.

Day 3.... Hmmm

Day 4.... WHat was that ? ? ? ? ?FUCK?! Oh.... A zombie.

Day 5.... Yeah im pro, tree lin.... SHIT... oh... a cow.

Day 6.... Yellin at yourself for not bein deep enough in the woods. I start my car IRL and floor it out the drive way so I dont attract bandits.

Day 7.... I wake up have beans for breakfast, Run 15 miles to work non stop all through the forest, going prone every 2 miles and watchin my back.

Day 8.... Mall bathroom, man walks in I YELL "ARE YOU FRIENDLY!? GET ON THE GROUND, TURN AROUND!!! KNEEL.... Dont fuckin Move... Dont Fuckin Move.... Im fuckin friendly Im fuckin Friendly!"

Allz Im sayin.... is see how long you can live

I've talked to a few IRL and In game friends.... They've def gotten (Gotten.... wow... Grammar fail) more lootz.... nearly everything in game. They just destroyed the game for themselves.

You can play GTA All the way through and be boss.... or you can use cheats....

Cheats suck.

Blastin to the end sucks...

Try and see a painting the way the painter saw it.

Watch a movie through the directors eyes.

Read a book.... with.... the.... writer's brAAAAAAAIiiiinsss.....?

Play a game the way it should be played. (Again people play however you enjoy it... Me personally? If I wanted a deathmatch Shootem up I'd play BF3... love that game. Fuck CoD)

Also you guys rock.

STICKY THIS! ^.^

If not.... can people please post the tales of their longest Characters? Honestly Balls a requirement.... When I dies with my Oldest char I spent a full day on the coast just..... =(... welll..... You know =(. JUST so I was prepared for another long life.

I talked to many players who never had a char past day 3 and they wonder why the games just meh. Day 2 Grocery store.... meh.

Day 3.... Hmmm

Day 4.... WHat was that ? ? ? ? ?FUCK?! Oh.... A zombie.

Day 5.... Yeah im pro' date=' tree lin.... SHIT... oh... a cow.

Day 6.... Yellin at yourself for not bein deep enough in the woods. I start my car IRL and floor it out the drive way so I dont attract bandits.

Day 7.... I wake up have beans for breakfast, Run 15 miles to work non stop all through the forest, going prone every 2 miles and watchin my back.

Day 8.... Mall bathroom, man walks in I YELL "ARE YOU FRIENDLY!? GET ON THE GROUND, TURN AROUND!!! KNEEL.... Dont fuckin Move... Dont Fuckin Move.... Im fuckin friendly Im fuckin Friendly!"

Allz Im sayin.... is see how long you can live

I've talked to a few IRL and In game friends.... They've def gotten (Gotten.... wow... Grammar fail) more lootz.... nearly everything in game. They just destroyed the game for themselves.

You can play GTA All the way through and be boss.... or you can use cheats....

Cheats suck.

Blastin to the end sucks...

Try and see a painting the way the painter saw it.

Watch a movie through the directors eyes.

Read a book.... with.... the.... writer's brAAAAAAAIiiiinsss.....?

Play a game the way it should be played. (Again people play however you enjoy it... Me personally? If I wanted a deathmatch Shootem up I'd play BF3... love that game. Fuck CoD)

[hr']

Also you guys rock.

I want some of that shit you're smoking

ON THE GROUND' date=' TURN AROUND!!! KNEEL.... Dont fuckin Move... Dont Fuckin Move.... Im fuckin friendly Im fuckin Friendly!"

[/quote']

fucking LOL, best quote ever

7 days for me. got shot by a server hopper at NW airfield. worst thing was that i saw him spawn in but assumed it was a teammate