Sign in to follow this  
Brutal-Hunter

Where is this place?

Here is the video-

Pause at 14:34 And please tell me where he is at if you know. I think he is somewhere near NW Airfield. I am asking because I want to find a GPS there

lol what ... these are the medical tents in front of the balota airfield ... there are 3 or 4 spawn points pretty close to it ... and i dont think chances of finding a GPS are pretty high there since there is no loot inside the tents ... only at the deer stands and inside the toilet

lol what ... these are the medical tents in front of the balota airfield ... there are 3 or 4 spawn points pretty close to it ... and i dont think chances of finding a GPS are pretty high there since there is no loot inside the tents ... only at the deer stands and inside the toilet

balota is a great place to find a gps, its got 4 deer stands, ACT, and 2 hangers. wont get better then that on the coast

balota is a great place to find a gps, its got 4 deer stands, ACT, and 2 hangers. wont get better then that on the coast

yeah + airfield ... but these deer stands never did it for me

Yeah, its Balota. South of the airstrip is a camp with tents and 4 stands. The tents don't have any loot but the stands do. There is also one port-o-john that has loot I think. It has barbed wire and a sandbag wall around the camp. Only one way in I think, through the gate. Don't expect too much loot, but you can get some stuff there. I've found a few shotguns and a couple pistols in the stands. You might get lucky, though. If you don't know where Balota is: it is on the southern coast of the map, east of Cherno, west of Komarovo.