HnH

Salem

Dungeon Fighters

LoL

WoW

Fallen Earth

Countless Single player games....

Countless RPG's and FPS.

Name game's... Im not sayin I played every game on earth.... I am saying I've played my share.

Im 25, don't do much but game, burn, work, swim(Love Swimmin holes).

I have never played such an intense game (I've played for.... meh? a month?)

I've heard MANY say blah blah gets boring or.... shmeh shmeh its no fun.

Ask "How many day's have you survived?"

They answer "Meh.... I got everything you could get"

Me: How many Days?

Them: 3.

Or some equally small Number. I don't know if people understand the premise of the game.... Its hard to go from a grind fest Gear world to a, what I call, 'real' game... A game that is less dependent on gear and more dependent on skill and intelligence.... I think that's our main issue.

That feeling of paranoia, anxiety, fear.... that nagging "Im gonna fuckin die, hurry hurry" Voice in the back of your head as you're snagging that last gear pile in Stary on day 18. (Didn't live that long myself) Cheeba

I think a lot of individuals also lack imagination. Get in the game, be your character. Its like old school Tamagachi..... with fuckin guns.... and you're the tamagachi.... and you protect and feed yourself by shooting things in the face and eating beans.

Im bored and rambling but its no wonder games have been so fucking lackluster in the years past... So many fucking kids. herb

If anyone is an older gamer.... i'd say 20+ you should remember older games.... you die... thats fuckin it. GAMEOVER. Now kids get 50 lives.... unlimited saves, unlimited checkpoints.... I mean... Felucca.... Tsk FELUCCA Nigga.... aww shit you die in felucca that was IT! People rob ALL yo shit. No QQ.... no Crying. Man the FUCK up.... move on. ganj

EQ 1 and 2.... you suck/fail/die a lot... Exp Debuff. Yayyyy fun, no. But it was consequence.

Haven and Hearth, you die you pretty much lose your char.

SWG..... lol Bounty Hunters =) (The game flopped IMO due to all the Jedi crying.... QQing about how lame it was that they lost XP when they died and how hard it was to become a jedi) grass

See.... as a BH you could hunt Jedi.... real players.... you kill them, get payed. Of course all the lil Kiddies wanna be Jedi's and play with their big glowing Dild.... Lightsaber. (I hate Jedi) what did they do to balance this? BOUNTY HUNTER Mwahaha. Yeah we kill Jedz and they get Set back a CHUNK of XP. (At least thats how I remember it, I was like 16 or 15)

Skyrim, Save whenever.

WoW, Nothing happens when you Die (Pretty much) Oh no, wait ten mins.... noooo pft. splifffft

Diablo, Repair and lose buff (Although they have hardcore for real proz)

CoD..... I wont touch CoD.

Games suck.

Kingdoms of Amalur? Bowlburn

Saints Row?

No repurcussions. No real 'aww shit' moments. Nuggetz.

F.E.A.R. was scurry. If I die I reload and know whats coming.

Condemned...... that was actually some crazy shit.... Actually DayZ gives me a condemned feel.... the darkness the lights.

Also.... you didnt fuckin buy DayZ..... "But.... But.... But ..... I bought ARMA for DayZ...." So? ..... are you 12? Are you a fu.... Sorry Dev's Sorry.... A lot of games I loved DIED (Literally no servers, no players) Due to being nerfed and altered so many times to accomidate the care bear cry cry QQ Baby mommy whiners. Smokin on dat Shwiggit Shwag.

Its free. You bought Arma, Not DayZ.

I wish I was the Dukes of Hazzard Narrator.... Always some good fuckin analogy.

"Well dey wuz wetter than two gators fightin over a catfish" I can't do it but he's pro. Anyway its like getting mad because.... hmmm...

hmmm....

You bought a pack of hot dogs and.... nooo no....

You bought * * and got * * For free and got mad at * * for the free thing you got.

Trees.

Meh.... ima go play some Z burn Some tree and see if I cant hit a grocery.

Thanks folks ^.^ I was bored and been lonely in DayZ. Im not one of them noobs that thinks the games about spawning 100 times on the coast. Well.... a game is meant to be played how the player enjoys it.... for me Its to get to Day 50. Unless im server killed or glitch killed or whatever, In which case Im fuckin mature enough to realize ITS FUCKIN alpha... Its Free.... its a mod.... and its beautiful as it is.... I can not WAIT to see what it becomes. I Went through the "Retrying to Authenticate" I Spawned in the ocean with a day 8 char, lost everything, survived it, Lived another day.... shot in the back. Relieved. =). I've broken bones by closing a door on myself (Didnt flame the forums flamed a bowl) I Died falling down a 1 foot rock.... Meh still not mad. I Broke bones going from flat rock to flat ground. Meh. But.... I'm not one of them whiney emo voice nasally sounding kids that.... oh god... You know what im talkin about, which reminds me..... anyone see the vid on youtube with the kid Screaming "IM FUCKIN FRIENDLY!" and circle strafing the bandit? I died laughing and now I can't find the Video.... "IM FRIENDLY I TOLD YOU!" "I WONT SHOOT YOU IM FRIENDLY" "ILL FORCE YOU TO BE FRIENDLY" Spoiler: The kid dies.

Oh hey, HighGuy420. You sound super cool. Also, people need to stop using the term "QQ."

Saints Row Sucked I fuckin know its supposed to be silly..... I mentioned games like wow, noob.... just mentioning games I've played.... I applaud your EXPERT opinion and the level upon which you validate posts is remarkable. @Vherid

@Sam..... I know bro.... I know.... I can't get to baked, I sit in the woods forever scurred.

@FlyingMonkey ... Thanks Man. I like when people I never met before like me ^.^ No sarcasm, I mean.... who doesnt like being liked.

@Publik TL;DR? Teh fuck?

@..... Racecar (Teehee. Race car) Ummm I am superkewwwl All my friends like me at school and they draw like.... MAD Doodlez on my Trapper keeper and my Comp Books. THIS ONE DUDE! He draws Ubbbber Cool S's.... Also.... people need to stop trying to be 'kewl' by criticizing others on the net Bruh, Broski, Broham, Bronerino, Bro Bronham. Dude. Man. (Even though I criticize peoplez All the time IRL and In game.... I personally Dont like those kids with the nasally voice.... God thats gay (I dont hate gays) I hate when people SOUND gay.... make sense? I Digress.... Fuck you.

@Budiak Bukowski? Whats a Bukowski? Sounds Dank.

Also I heard weed makes you cool o.O It doesnt? My god... the time I've wasted...

Saints Row Sucked I fuckin know its supposed to be silly..... I mentioned games like wow' date=' noob.... just mentioning games I've played.... I applaud your EXPERT opinion and the level upon which you validate posts is remarkable. @Vherid

@Sam..... I know bro.... I know.... I can't get to baked, I sit in the woods forever scurred.

@FlyingMonkey ... Thanks Man. I like when people I never met before like me ^.^ No sarcasm, I mean.... who doesnt like being liked.

@Publik TL;DR? Teh fuck?

@..... Racecar (Teehee. Race car) Ummm I am superkewwwl All my friends like me at school and they draw like.... MAD Doodlez on my Trapper keeper and my Comp Books. THIS ONE DUDE! He draws Ubbbber Cool S's.... Also.... people need to stop trying to be 'kewl' by criticizing others on the net Bruh, Broski, Broham, Bronerino, Bro Bronham. Dude. Man. (Even though I criticize peoplez All the time IRL and In game.... I personally Dont like those kids with the nasally voice.... God thats gay (I dont hate gays) I hate when people SOUND gay.... make sense? I Digress.... Fuck you.

@Budiak Bukowski? Whats a Bukowski? Sounds Dank.

[hr']

Also I heard weed makes you cool o.O It doesnt? My god... the time I've wasted...

MY FUCKING SIDES

A game that is less dependent on gear and more dependent on skill and intelligence

i hope you have a lot of skill, because you sure as hell dont have a lot of intelligence.

You're no Bukowski' date=' that's for sure.

[/quote']

QFT. Some writers can handle their drugs and beautiful things result, and others...

I like op´s opening post. Very similiar toughts about todays nerfed down spoonfeded mediocre games marketed to 13 year old annoing whining spoiled bastards. Always crying on forums when games dont match up to their desires. If some kind rare gem pop up like example DayZ.

Soon or later it will gain popularity for its "new" aspect and/or feature what coused it sky rocketed player base. It wont go long when thoes bastards got their fingers on this rare gem. They will find that thoes aspects and/or features wont please them. Then they start rambling on the forums about how that game must be changed to their desires thread after thread. Same shit over and over again. Some games has been destroied for over these methods. Thank god Rocket is one tough S.O.B. for stand up against these game destroiers and make this mod/game as he fits right to be.

Sorry my engrish isnt perfect. my homelanguage isnt engrish so give me some slack. ok?! You little grammar polices över the interwabz

Ultima Online

Horizons

EQ1

EQ2

SWG (Pre-CU) and JTLS

HnH

Salem

Dungeon Fighters

LoL

WoW

Fallen Earth

Countless RPG's and FPS.

Judging by the ones you wrote down here, you haven't played any actual games. Just some pop names.

Give the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series a try, Darkfall Online you've probably never heard about and it's one of the best MMORPG's made so far (the world's slowly dieing, but Darkfall 2.0 is coming out).

I can't believe you even mention "games" like "WoW" and "LoL" here.

Try Entropia Universe, going mining in PvP Toxic get's your adrenalin pumping fast. EVE online even!

Ultima Online

Horizons

EQ1

EQ2

SWG (Pre-CU) and JTLS

HnH

Salem

Dungeon Fighters

LoL

WoW

Fallen Earth

Countless RPG's and FPS.

Judging by the ones you wrote down here' date=' you haven't played any actual games. Just some pop names.

Give the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series a try, Darkfall Online you've probably never heard about and it's one of the best MMORPG's made so far (the world's slowly dieing, but Darkfall 2.0 is coming out).

I can't believe you even mention "games" like "WoW" and "LoL" here.

Try Entropia Universe, going mining in PvP Toxic get's your adrenalin pumping fast. EVE online even!

[/quote']

Played Eve, Never played Darkfall My PC sucked, Played Mortal Online, Never played the stalker series and WoW And LoL Are games.... Yeah I even played CoD a few times. I play pretty much anything my Budget allows me to. Sorry im not so classy Mister. You're the "I Only smoke nugget" type I suppose. Snooty. Ultima ascension 9 Secret of Mana Secrets of Evermore Zelda Original Nintendo Harvest moon (yup) Sims.... dude I dont segregate my games, Play em all. Shit If someone gave me Viva motherfuckin Pinata I'd play shit. Im not a PS3 person and don't own one or care to.... They kinda hate their customers but im not going to get into console Warz! Yayzerz. Before you get all snewty with your hoity toity Shmeh shmeh I played this meehee you dont know good gemz Think. Never heard of Darkfall... Please. Also never had the Chance to play Xyson (bleh), DaoC, Rhyzom? or some weird ass shit, and there was one more sandboxy by the maker of Minecraft but I judged it on the PvP Vid I saw (Probably shouldn't of Judged based on it but meh)

o.O Thanks peoples. I sleep. Work. Just Love This game.... so much. Me and a friend (Its a friend and I you stupid fuck) Whatever.... its a game forum.... shut up about grammar..... anyways We went to a town... Secret town hush hush and he finds a CZ550, wants to test it POW Z's come flyin Shhiiiiiity I lay down and hope they pass me (idk.... im still nubbly I spoze) one see's me I guess tries to eat me I run, He runs We all run for Ice cream down at a grocery store.... oh this is after we blew up a truck o.O On accident.... And we killed them, so flash forward... K we're back in the grocer and literally like..... the town at our heels. Not kew. Puh pow puh pow start usin up the shit ton to many shells I have for my shotty and realize maybe I shouldnt be so loud? And switch to my M1. We won. Was fun times. If I glitched and died..... I wouldnt have cried. If I got back stabbed.... I would be sad but ... not ... a single tear would be had? Tsk.... bad.

Was fun tho, Great game. Goodnight.

HighGuy420, after reading this entire thread...

If i ever bump into you in game... consider yourself 100% safe in my company. :D

Chong on, mighty warrior. :P

So instead of survival, I should just shoot people for fun.

Because DayZ is a new experience, based solely around shooting people.

........nope...still same old ArmA2.

Judging by the ones you wrote down here' date=' you haven't played any actual games. Just some pop names.

[/quote']

What.