Survivor Colony!

Oh boy "Somewhere on this server"

225x2KM map.

HAPPY?

Colony location:

Somewhere

US 2913

Edited by AndreasB

Sounds great! I messed up my Arma 2 so I will be there early in the morning or in the afternoon after I re-download everything. <_<

In-game name: SpiritOf2077

Sounds great! I messed up my Arma 2 so I will be there early in the morning or in the afternoon after I re-download everything. <_<

In-game name: SpiritOf2077

Holy crap dude, you use that long to download ArmA2? I think i reinstalled it in like 30 mins..

You are terribly stupid, I must say.

I know :) I reply in the same manner I believe to be answered in.

Edit: I edited my post, I suggest you do the same.

Edited by AndreasB

Holy crap dude, you use that long to download ArmA2? I think i reinstalled it in like 30 mins..

Yeah, its a real pain. I've played as a bandit for a long time. I guess my game messing up is karma? I stopped a few weeks ago though. I'm already part of a group that helps new players on the coast. I'm trying to turn over a new leaf I guess! :D

• Like 1

I hate bandits, imho they ruin my gameplay..

Too bad rockets vision is that players are the threat, and not the mod itself.. Really pisses me the fuck off.. PVE is the shit.

Too bad rockets vision is that players are the threat, and not the mod itself.. Really pisses me the fuck off.. PVE is the shit.

Too bad you promote bandits by revealing the location.

Too bad you promote bandits by revealing the location.

Which is why I edited my post.

Had our first few visitors since re-opening the colony!

This is what happens when you bother answering these 11 year old boys and their dum questions. They don't know they're dumb, they haven't the intellectual capacity. Just ignore them.

• Like 2

Seems legit and very organized... I'll be heading out to them soon. Let's hope they ain't just bandits just ready to shoot me.

I read the thread about what you WILL do, and was wondering what exactly are the reasons to go there? It doesn't sound like a friendly place. Maybe I've missed something - it happens - what exactly is it for?

If I need blood I'll ask for a medic's help, so I'm not entirely sure of the benefits of walking everywhere in a place where I can't find food? Are there large numbers of guards to shoot zombies, for example?

Edited by Sula

How do I join?

Try reading the thread.

I read the thread about what you WILL do, and was wondering what exactly are the reasons to go there? It doesn't sound like a friendly place. Maybe I've missed something - it happens - what exactly is it for?

Since you can't read whats already there...

"We are:

- A trade post

- A safe haven

- A makeshift hospital

- A potential 'home' for survivors

- A food pantry "

Edited by HunterBoy

Well, I wish you luck with your venture, but it sounds like a lot of rules for little return for someone like me - bit of a loner who hunts for food, mainly alone. Good luck. :thumbsup:

Edited by Sula

If I were to head out there I have some questions... how would I be able to settle there and possibly join security? Also I've looked on the forums and it looks like nobody is on the server.

Edited by CryoticMonkeh

Well, I wish you luck with your venture, but it sounds like a lot of rules for little return for someone like me - bit of a loner who hunts for food, mainly alone. Good luck. :thumbsup:

Rules are to keep everyone safe.

Sounds cool. Id be interested in making contributions if you want. I can hunt/gather/loot and provide supplies if you want. Right now I play on a couple of private hives only which I know are safe from hackers and they revert server if a hacker is found and ban them. But Id be happy to play on your server a bit and drop of food/water/med supplies if you want. PM me details if want any help. I don't want to be an overwatch/guard, but willing to help with other stuff.

114 078 The factory inbetween Polana and Orlavetz

US 2913

If I were to head out there I have some questions... how would I be able to settle there and possibly join security? Also I've looked on the forums and it looks like nobody is on the server.

"Looks like no one is on the server" Really?

TeamSpeak has people, and so does the server.

Sounds cool. Id be interested in making contributions if you want. I can hunt/gather/loot and provide supplies if you want. Right now I play on a couple of private hives only which I know are safe from hackers and they revert server if a hacker is found and ban them. But Id be happy to play on your server a bit and drop of food/water/med supplies if you want. PM me details if want any help. I don't want to be an overwatch/guard, but willing to help with other stuff.

This isn't a private HIVE

• Like 1

114 078 The factory inbetween Polana and Orlavetz

US 2913

I <3 raids.

• Like 1