luizl

Never try to kill hackers

it is a loss of armo...

[url=

[/media]

You need to shoot them in the head/face. I killed cheaters twice yesterday doing this.

The reason you couldn't kill them is because that's a weak gun. I've killed people more easily poking them with a stick than hitting them with that gun.

Edited by Skat3rat

I like how it took you 5 minutes to figure out your bullets weren't doing anything

We like to shot and wast bullets :DD

I encountered one last week, heard him coming up the stairs in a pub in cherno. As soon as he turned the corner I put 5 rounds in him with my enfield. Nothing happened, no bleeding, nothing. So I just said w/e and went about my business as if he wasn't there. He didn't respond to voice comms but he followed me around for about 20 minutes killing every zombie I aggro'd and killed a player who started shooting at me/us. Then he just ran off. He was my guardian angel for a shot time.

Never try to kill hackers

Considering that most DayZ players are hackers, you're basically suggesting that we don't kill most DayZ players.

Were you expecting your 3rd magazine of ammo to kill them after the first two failed?

I encountered one last week, heard him coming up the stairs in a pub in cherno. As soon as he turned the corner I put 5 rounds in him with my enfield. Nothing happened, no bleeding, nothing. So I just said w/e and went about my business as if he wasn't there. He didn't respond to voice comms but he followed me around for about 20 minutes killing every zombie I aggro'd and killed a player who started shooting at me/us. Then he just ran off. He was my guardian angel for a shot time.

That is so cool. It's like a demon pet.

Were you expecting your 3rd magazine of ammo to kill them after the first two failed?

Well I was like "wtf" all the time. Could not even think what I was doind.

You need to shoot them in the head/face. I killed cheaters twice yesterday doing this.

:(((

I'm gonna make the subtitles for this video.