dukelion33

This server is running incorrect version of server side application. You cannot play on this server.

Every time I try logging in I get the error, This server is running incorrect version of server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are server admin please contact Dayz staff could I please get a character restart.

Player ID: 67922694

i'm having the same trouble, for the last 2 weeks. I've created a new character and it's still the same , so I doubt a character reset will do anything. I've cleaned arma2 off my pc then reinstalled, with and without six, messed about in my router and loads of other stuff, to no avail. I was playing away normally for a week or so. Got a CTD one time, and when I reloaded thats when i got the message, on every server, from then til now. Nightmare. If I get mine working I promise to post my solution. Good luck.

Nice to know I'm not the only one having this issue. :)

i get the message "This server is running incorrect version of server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are server admin please contact Dayz staff." as well but i find that it has something to do with the hive since i can get on private servers and play. hope this at least helps you to be able to play Dayz! :lol:

Edited by AOB Shadow

dayz This server is running incorrect version of server side application. You cannot play on this server. I have the same problem I do not know what to do please help id: 569155

on each server, I have this problem