trentgeiss

Non-stop getting kicked

Every server I join on DayZ, i get kicked, even on non-battleye servers. I have not joined one server yet for having the game for a month. I updated the battleye client and server in both arma 2 and OA folders. I can join an other missions except DayZ. I just dont understand it. I tried manual installation, SIX Updater, and DayZ commander. Everytime i join, it says "Battleye client initiliazed (Version 1.169). Then i get kicked at the player list in the beginning. If anyone has a fix, please let me know!!!!

If you got any info on how to solve this, it would be much appreciated!

Add me on steam if you know something to help me!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/geiss95

Edited by Abyss
  • Like 1

Are you sure that you've installed DayZ to the correct directory and that you have the most recent version?

When you spawn do you always spawn with negative humanity? I always spawn with -170k humanity and it says something about me missing a pbo file. ive reinstalled arma, oa, dayz and everything multiple times still having the same problem

When you spawn do you always spawn with negative humanity? I always spawn with -170k humanity and it says something about me missing a pbo file. ive reinstalled arma, oa, dayz and everything multiple times still having the same problem

I never get to spawn. i get kicked at the player list overview.

I get the same problem aswell Im getting negative humanity but I dont get any missing .pbo. I think its from cheaters...

Edited by HeroIam

I am getting the same problem it is soooooo anoying can find a fix anywhere. If you get it fixed please tell me! >:( >:( >:(