Sign in to follow this  
Conor88

My friend and I were walking along in uk 172 and we just...died?

After hours of back breaking walking my friend and I were looping around the northern side of the north east airstrip before, for no reason at all, we died. Instantly. No gunshots. No explosions. One moment we were chatting amiably and planning our approach. Then we were dead.

Any ideas people? We were in a heavily wooded area so I don't think it could be a sniper. Plus we died at exactly the same moment without hearing or seeing anything...

It's a shame really, we were quite well equipped (1 ghillie, 1 nvg, 1 gps, 1 rangefinder) with a host of good weaponry. We'd made a lot of effort to get to that part of the map and had some fun adventures along the way. Its a shitty way for it to come to an end, and I'm not sure I can motivate myself to play again.

You dun' got playershielded. A hacker has access to an adjustable "kill field" for zombies and/or players.

Some hackers use this to instantly kill every player on the server or in a single city, but some only keep it low as to stop anyone from sneaking up on them.

Don't bitch out and leave because of hackers, bro.

• Like 1

DUDE!!! You had one the most rarest things happen to you in the game!!! YOU GOT KILLED BY ALIENS!!! YOU SHOULD OF RECORDED IT!!

You dun' got playershielded. A hacker has access to an adjustable "kill field" for zombies and/or players.

Some hackers use this to instantly kill every player on the server or in a single city, but some only keep it low as to stop anyone from sneaking up on them.

Don't bitch out and leave because of hackers, bro.

ah. I did not know this. Thank you.

The pain of this will take awhile to get over.

Same happened to me, some DE server, hacker wiped out the entire server twice in the timespan of 20minutes. Lost alot of stuff after the first wipe, then tried to get to my body when he killed us all again so I gave up

I'm not mad, but It's kind of disappointing really