shadowandlight

Low FPS / crappy response after respawn -> Timer

After dying and respawning I am forced to close arma and relaunch in order to get the game back to its original FPS.

Its rather annoying. Also, for some reason, when I do this I then get a very long timer (5 mins?).

Whats up?

Not heard of this one before mate. Post your settings and exactly what you do when you start the game and join a server please.

You're unconsious when you log in. I've been having the same problem, even with a high body temperature.

Take screenshots on in game settings mate. Make sure you click the advanced tab at the bottom to show ALL settings.

Do you get any errors throughout the whole process? If so, post them as well please.

And yeah, if you are in a state of shock when you log out you'll be on a timer when you log back in. Anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes I believe.

I'm at work till tomorrow so no screenshots till then

however I am not in a state of shock when logging out, as that would be obvious.

This only occurs after a respawn, when I am forced to relog to get the FPS back to normal.

I am also having this long timer bug upon logging in!

I cannot even chat/Esc or interface with the game.

Timer is at least 5 minutes long. Sometimes I just die when it finishes.

Also I am in good health upon log out prior to this happening.

i've had the respawn/fps issue a few times in the past.

performance will be great, then i'd die and respawn and the fps would be terrible. only closing arma and reconnecting to the same server would correct it.

however, ive havent seen the issue again since using 1.7 and the beta, but since then havent died that often so dont know if i'll see it again or not