Sign in to follow this  
JADNOne

Looking for some people to play with/home server

Currently, I am a lone wolf, I have one friend who plays but he doesn't play as often as I do.. I play a lot (several hours per day), most of the time hiding out in the woods/looking for bandit/player camps as I have no one to run/roam with.. I also find myself hopping around servers quite often checking common sniping areas for sheep, to alert me of someone being within the area, in search for Elektro/Cherno snipers to counter, mainly the ones killing new players/fresh spawns.

Being a lone wolf, this usually needs to be done, as most servers only end up with 1 or 2 bandits per "sniper hill" and I prefer not killing people who aren't carrying end game gear, I generally like to wait around till I hear gunfire, or the gunfire stops. I also don't use ghosting tactics, I locate and remove said pests to new players from ranges up to 700m possibly exceeding this if there isn't much fog at the current server time/day. I still haven't really found a server to call home, though I have camps on a couple less populated servers (which keep dissapearing I might add).

I also frequent area's like Stary Sobor - I find the odd person stalking people here from the hills as well, I don't really go to, too many high traffic areas without support, as I fear losing my gear, which I'm greatly attatched to, though this is the #1 do NOT rule of DayZ lol. while alone, I find searching for Heli crashes to be quite rewarding, and time consuming aha.

Preferred Roles:

Sniper / Overwatch

Scout / Rangefinder

A little about me,

I've been playing DayZ for about 3 weeks, to a month now. I come from a competitive gaming background, playing games such as Counter-Strike 1.1-1.6 in league(s)/lan tournament play.

I'm 27 years old, live in the eastern time zone (UTC -05:00), though I play most of the afternoon/evening/night. I have a mic TS3/Vent. I prefer to find and remove players who make the game an unpleasant experience for new players/fresh spawns (or occasionally die trying). I prefer to play on servers with name tags off, as finding people by accidently scrolling over them is too arcade like. I consider myself to be a friendly player, however I will fire, if I'm fired upon, or someone looks at me a little too long with their gun drawn. haha.

Edit: guess I should had entered some contact info

Forum PM, is pretty good, or a reply here as I'm actively reading the forums, a lot of the time.

Steam ID: JADNOne

AO Beta: 96061

DayZ: 1.7.2.5

Edited by JADNOne

I am looking for a person like you, would you want to team up some time?

Are you a solo player or play in/with a group of people? just out of curiosity.

feel free to send me a forum pm, so I can find all relevant information in this thread easily.

Are you a solo player or play in/with a group of people? just out of curiosity.

feel free to send me a forum pm, so I can find all relevant information in this thread easily.

Well I usually play with 1 or 2 people but now I have just been solo

hay there's about 15 of us that play on all different server's for now. but we are waiting for our server to be set up. but you are welcome to join us on ts 98.174.191.242 we are 19+ only

Don't listen to Rusty, he's been spamming Survivor HQ all day.

I'm not saying that this server really fits your needs, but server US 2913 is my home server, and it's got some friendly people in it.

We also have a safe-area, where you can trade, and there's an active security team during the evenings. It's got a decent pop count, like ~6 during the day, 10 towards the afternoon, and it was 16 tonight.

We don't have Bandits, or hackers (somehow the host keeps 'em away), so I guess you might get bored with it.

Anyway, just try it out if you want, we do have a TS server, too: swift-gaming.hiddencorner.org