lcodemanl

Still banned on us 1037

My ban was appealed in another thread. In that thread dg sparky an admin from us 1037 stated that it was an error and that I was to be unbanned. That was two days ago and i'm still banned. I don't know how long the whole process takes to unban someone or he just hasn't gotten around to it but I would just like to be unbanned from a server that I was wrongly banned in.

Original post:http://dayzmod.com/f...ned-on-us-1037/

DGSparky: "Alright I have done a little more research on this actual log from battleye itself , and it is from a helicopter explosion or vehicle explosion, I will remove the ban, and just remember we do keep a really close eye on the logs."

That is odd, I'll have the admins look at it once they get online. I know you guys weren't in the helicopter so it couldn't be for the same reason as before...

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Edited by TimeDeatH

That is odd, I'll have the admins look at it once they get online. I know you guys weren't in the helicopter so it couldn't be for the same reason as before...

Apologies for the inconvenience.

I didnt get banned again...I never got unbanned. But thank you for looking into it for me.

We need his GUID........that is why.

Well do I need to do anything or what?

We need his GUID........that is why.

So you ban SO many players that you cant figure out who he is? Nice admin abuse

How about before going and posting accusations like that, you do a little research. Did you even LOOK at the other thread? He was banned by an automated system.

Codeman,

Please PM me your player GUID and we will take care of it.

Jack

How do I acquire such information?

i have found your id from one of the videos i have i have posted this to jack and it will be took care of

i have found your id from one of the videos i have i have posted this to jack and it will be took care of

Very nice. Thank you sir.

Hi Codeman,

Your GUID has been removed from the ban list. If you have any more problems please let us know.

Jack

Hi Cody,

It has been a long week for me 6 days without a day off. I have resolved the issue with your ban and you should be ok to play now. If there are any more issues please feel free to inbox me and I will take care of it.

Thanks,

Six

You can refrain from posting anything to do with the bans since you have NO CLUE what you are even talking about. How old are you 10 ?

• Like 1

Hi Cody,

It has been a long week for me 6 days without a day off. I have resolved the issue with your ban and you should be ok to play now. If there are any more issues please feel free to inbox me and I will take care of it.

Thanks,

Six

Alright man thanks. I appreciate it.

Sorry Cody, hopefully it worked this time. See you in game :)

Yes it worked and thank you.

Well thanks for unbanning me...but if you DG guys could stop combat logging that would be great.