Sign in to follow this  
Dishy

Ghillie Suits are common?

I've been finding ghillie suits a lot lately, and whenever I play on high populated servers, I tend to see many players with ghillie suits.

They don't seem to be very rare anymore. I found 3 during 1 play session. So, what do you guys think? Do they seem more common or still hard as fuck to find?

Yes they are really common. I see tents with 10-20+ of them. Duped, tent duped etc..

Yes they are really common. I see tents with 10-20+ of them. Duped, tent duped etc..

Yeah, i've found a tent with 20+ in it

Yeah well I just go the the appartments in cherno search em all and you bound to find at least 1 ghillie.

I found 100 in a weapons crate, but then again, it had a 100 of everything else too :)

have not found an actual ghillie OR camo anywhere else, but in tents & vehicles that werent mine

lately i've seen ghillies all over the place, in some of the lowest quality loot spawns. they are definitely increased in drop rates from what I can see.

well other then the pathetic duped ghilie suits they have a 0.11 % chance of spawning in residential areas and at crash sites 2.17 % chance ma home dawg

well other then the pathetic duped ghilie suits they have a 0.11 % chance of spawning in residential areas and at crash sites 2.17 % chance ma home dawg

Im aware of that, but i've still find spawned in ones easily

I haven't found any in apartment buildings for about a week now. :|

Been trying to find one for a long time so I could provide overwatch easier but I might just end up trading my DMR away.

I haven't found any in apartment buildings for about a week now. :|

Been trying to find one for a long time so I could provide overwatch easier but I might just end up trading my DMR away.

If I find another one, i'll give it to you :)

Edited by Dishy