Sign in to follow this  
Michaelvoodoo25

Have I missed anything?

Hi all, Just come back from the Whitby coast (Proper DayZ country)

Whats new? Anything happened? Has the video for the one shot makarov chopper killer been posted yet? Dogs here?

Fill me in will you, There seems to be a lot of Post's but not anything new.

Cheers

Only a sharp drop in IQ overall, but besides that, its same ol same ol :)

• Like 1

Really depends on how long you've been gone. Some of the notable stuff lately:

-New patch with some fixes, no artifacting fix which makes the game near unplayable in towns for half the players

-Handguns are nerfed to uselessness and so are other guns, enfield isn't a 1 hit kill anymore

-Rocket is alright with private servers and a new map some ruskies cobbled together and got working for DayZ, "Lingor Island"

-Rocket's done a couple reddit AMAs, confirmed a standalone version of the game, and keeps adding and promising shit nobody cares about and not fixing the core problems of the game

• Like 1

-Rocket....snip.... keeps adding and promising shit nobody cares about and not fixing the core problems of the game

I could actually live with this if he would at least keep us in the loop as he has in the past, but it seems that his new masters have put a muzzle on him as far as the forums are concerned and now we are only getting the usual PR buzz which is industry standard for games in development. The dev / playerbase communication Rocket had going was very refreshing while it lasted but I'm afraid those days are now behind us...

The usual shit pretty much.

person A starts to rage cause of person b hacking. person c joins in to tell A to stop crying while person d tells person c to shut up cause a is right flame topic started.

then you have the default cry topic about bandits. see above how topic grows.

then you got the funny stuff that you get ones in a while you read it you laugh you move on.

other then that not much going on.

593 days later still no post of makarov copter take down.

man ive been away for 4 weeks im so freaked to go back to my game in case my dude is dead or gone or i respawn somewhere shit .looking forward to getting dogs tho that should be class . i wonder will my new update kill my guy