Sign in to follow this  
KingRedemax

fresh spawn...in Novy Sobor?

I just died, respawned inside a room in Novy Sobor...cant leave the room as there are no doors...

Only way to respawn through starvation or?

on server UK 25 if any admins read this

Ive had this happen a few times. I think its a legit bug. Just try to edge your way into the side of the walls, you can wriggle out.

Happpened to me loads of times, just keep vaulting over the floor and you'll get out, takes a little while though

Alternatively, if all else fails - try logging into a server with the wrong beta or DayZ version. It should get stuck on the "loading" screen. Then force-quit ArmaII with Ctrl-Alt-Dlt. Your position will be lost but your gear usually survives and you respawn on the coast - might take a few attempts in quick succession.

I spawned in it today.

I then started walking and pressed Z to prone, which he did the dive thing, then I managed to crawl out the building I was bugged inside from respawn.

Edited by JohnCD95

i respawned there once, but outside. Couldn't believe my luck. Had a quick (succesfull) raid at the stary tents and then i met my group. That was fecking class, that was. Decently stocked in no time, and in the north already.