martin.whitelaw@virginmedia.com

Looking for a team of 4 or 5

Hi,

Been playing DayZ since the end of July, I've only met up with people a few times and I'm looking to start up a small group to scout for vehicles, fix them up, and stockpile supplies in a camp in the middle of nowhere, where we can rendezvous for gear should the inevitable death slow the progress of our plans.

Order of operations would be:

Find UAZ or similar good vehicle, repair and refuel.

Use Vehicle to scout for other vehicles, like 1 each or 1 between 2 would be the goal.

Figure out a location for camp, and all head out in search of a tent(s).

Raid NE + NW airfield and Stary Sober stockpiling weapons and , and try our damnedest to find some NVGs for the group.

Once we're fully kitted out we can decide how we can expand, who we go after, who we help, on a adhoc basis, I dont like the idea of bandit or survivor. We gotta do what we gotta do to get that camp operational and in the end find that F'IN CHOPPA!

Ambitious I know, seen as Im mostly a solo player, I dont have any clue where to start, but I dont wanna join people that have already achieved this, I wanna carve my own way for a continuous presence on a server, where we eventually become don No.1's.

If anyones interested sound off with your skype!

Yippee Ki Hai Mother Duckers!

• Like 3

Im 25 from the uk. My Skype is John.Mclaindawg. Im down for joining any server tbh. Open to suggestions?

Sent

mind a 15 year old Scotsman joining you ? Cause your plan sounds like the one thing i have been wanting to do for awhile.

Pm me your skype mate :)

or if any1 else lurking please pm me your skype too :) lets do this

Hey, I would be interested in Teaming Up with some fellow survivors. I am currently playing alone pretty much as my buddy had gone to play 'Guild Wars 2' Meh, Anyway I have an ATV, and a V3S Ural if you fancy joining up with me. I play on a UK server but we can discuss details if interested via Skype. I'm 25, English and like to play fairly seriously/realistically and not be a spawn killing idiot. I tend to try and avoid contact with other armed survivors unless they are a bandit, in which case I put a round through their Head!

Skype Name: Houdini Harden

Arma 2/DayZ Name: Houdini Harden

Hey, I would be interested in Teaming Up with some fellow survivors. I am currently playing alone pretty much as my buddy had gone to play 'Guild Wars 2' Meh, Anyway I have an ATV, and a V3S Ural if you fancy joining up with me. I play on a UK server but we can discuss details if interested via Skype. I'm 25, English and like to play fairly seriously/realistically and not be a spawn killing idiot. I tend to try and avoid contact with other armed survivors unless they are a bandit, in which case I put a round through their Head!

Skype Name: Houdini Harden

Arma 2/DayZ Name: Houdini Harden

Steam Name: Houdini Harden

Sorry don't know why it posted twice! My Bad!

Edited by Houdini 2-0

Hey, I'm 21 been playing for nearly a month, already semi-geared and knows how to fly a chopper. I also prefer co-op play rather then bandit.

Edited by Loco_

Age 22

Location, Cardiff Wales

Steam: ccfcclemoza

LETS DO THIS

Sooo, it turns out, if your someone who has us waiting for half an hour describing every place on the map, goes to Gvozdno with a f'in hatchet, wont just re spawn when legs are broken or his foods red flashing and he's in the aforementioned local, then tries to lead me into my death in the Cherno. I'm going to pop you good. You getting me killed is the same as you trying to kill me, Im gonna kill you good. Just letting ya know. Dont be a total douche!

If you really didn't want to do, you should have just said something rather than killing me. You're the one being the douche bag mate.

Skype name: InstinctiveAttack

arma2 name: Luke

im very interested in this.. i love the idea of being apart of this group.. im 17 and im not a spawn killing idiot.