Sign in to follow this  
Klaz48

My Server is giving EVERYONE Script restriction #87

So this started happening when that battle eye update went live. i understand everyone was getting it then also. Now however, i think its just my server getting it at this moment. It's happening to anyone who joins my game, and when i did manage to get into my server, vehicles wern't spawned.

fixed? tried manual restart of server? i know stupid, try putting this in the server section though mate might get better responce from guys who know alot about the servers :)

Didnt fix, tried everything. still happenening..

My friend bought a server and It has recently been setup, on entering the server for the first time after setup we get kicked with the same error #87, It's now 1 hour+ later and still the same, occasionaly the error will change to #54 but that's about all the progress so far. Any FIXES would be appreciated.

Edited by iLOVESPiDERPiG

My friend bought a server and It has recently been setup, on entering the server for the first time after setup we get kicked with the same error #87, It's now 1 hour+ later and still the same, occasionaly the error will change to #54 but that's about all the progress so far. Any FIXES would be appreciated.

im sure it has to do with battle eye update, since the 2 files arnt in my servers folder...

im sure it has to do with battle eye update, since the 2 files arnt in my servers folder...

I have no idea if it has anything to do what so ever with the server files since of course, no-one has replied with any fixes or so on.. :/

eh well i guess il have to wait till tommarrow for a reply