rustyovmosley

will my laptop run this game

hi heres its specs do you think it will run the game

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4530/4570 512mb

Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T6400

3072 MB ram

probably will just barely run with around 10-20 fps

• Like 1

Run it in a low resolution and optimise for performance, and you should be fine. Expect it to look a bit like an N64 game though

Move every slider all the way to the left, and you'll be cruising along with 15FPS. The CPU should be fine for games too, although don't expect to be able to play BF3 with a Core2 Duo. i5 's are great, and a Core2 Quad is even better.

my laptop is just barely able to run it, it should be a little worse than yours.

but i really dont recommend to play like that, its not fun to play with low graphics (-> low visibility) and you get killed in the most stupid situations due to lags.

example? i got killed while looting a heli crash site, because i was not able to kill one single zombie with an ak with 2 mags because it lagged so hard that i barely saw him.

You ought to invest some money in a better desktop. Laptops are not really made for gaming, more for work. Desktops are made for whatever the hell you can throw at them.

u can get something decent for arma 2 for around 500$ at newegg.com (or .ca if ure from canada) all u need is a i5, 4 gigs of ram and something above AMD HD5770 for a good +30fps (+40fps?) in this game