SoulVirtue

CSA Murders ZH Clan/Admins Angry VIDEO

Like I said I don't play DayZ anymore but good to know all you guys do is just sit on top of buildings and snipe thats all. Real pro, maybe you should actually go different places and fight instead of sniping like you are good. Anyone can camp and snipe, try actually doing operation of clearing each building as a team. As for hacked weapons, anyone can have one, because I found two tents on a random US server with AS50 thermals, holding a hacked weapon doesn't mean they are hacked in.

I don't see Batman hacking in this video, I don't see any ZH members being kicked, I don't see any ZH members dying. I hate to break this to you, but 6-8 kicks in your video is not much, we regularly get 40 people on in a day. Also any spawned in vehicles disappear after restarts, in case you didn't know this. Also the grass/tree is not allowed, that was changed in the update to 1.7.2.5. FYI Helicopters rarely spawn on my servers. Apparently that was the very first one we actually found that is legit.

Any complaints about the kicking can be put into server reporting, let Rocket deal with it, but I highly doubt they will do anything. All they are focused on is the standalone game. Even if they blacklist our server, I have two other servers, plus our very own private one.

Edited by PolarBearJ

I love how i was banned from Us 1088 after one of your high ranking players was killed! ( [ZH]MeowMix was the one killed ) M249 to the face lol

yes i was using a deceptive name [ZH]J1gglyPuff but that was due to your admins kicking me and my clanmates and several randoms that tried to join

I don't see Batman hacking in this video.

We asked you nicely to stop kicking us from your server. Now I have uploaded the video of Batman asking me if i want a weapon in game, then spawning me a CCO SD and giving me ammo. Due to the trial version of fraps i was only able to snag his username briefly and him spawning in the weapon. ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKArA02ngoA&feature=youtu.be

Now please explain........

Edited by jsams22

gotta watch that in hd to see the name clearly

:) and fullscreen lol but of course im sure he wasnt one of your 160+ members just some random script kiddie or hacker as you so often claim

also really curious why im banned for racism....

Edited by FallenSurvivor777

Not the "Batman" in question, but came across this post while searching and wanted to see...

Watching the video in full rez it looks fishy:

WhySoCloudy.jpg

or could it be....

proofAce-Copy.jpg

dun dun dun...

wait....you really think I "photo shopped" the video? Its easy for you to critisize my video using still print screens. adding [ZH]ACE to a video and post it back up. Anyone can photoshop a sitting still image.

1st: Its choppy b/c you suck at photoshopping. First if you are going to use the "blur" image tool atleast feather it out so it literally looks like you didnt drag it exactly under and above the names.....Also you failed at shopping again when you put a . at the end of the ([ZH]Ace. instead of ([ZH]ACE)

2nd: I recorded it in 1080p and the full file is 1.4gb and would take an hour to upload to Youtube. I converted it to 1080p "YouTube quality" which cut the file size in half. If you would like i can upload the full 1.4gb version and you can see it crystal clear.

3rd: Do you not remember first, teleporting next to me and me shooting you in a ghillie suit, then you teleporting back in a camo suit and me killing you, then the 3rd time you told me outside the door not to shoot you and you would give me CCO SD ammo?

Here is a REAL picture at 1080p of it standing still: CLICK ON IT FOR FULL 1080p

17O1E.jpg

Here is a close up:

Real

b75I8.png

photoshop Batman version:

WhySoCloudy.jpg

WHY SO SERIOUS????????????

Edited by jsams22

lol.png

Jimmies Rustled!!

Edited by Batm@n

Seriously, what is CSA's obsession with [ZH]? It's bordering on creepy. There are thousands of servers out there, if you guys hate us so much go play somewhere else, or better yet get your own server! This is pretty childish and to be honest it's still rather odd how CSA's obsession with ZH coincides with the DoS attacks on our server and the amount of hackers joining it and messing with us.

AFAIK Batman is no longer a member of [ZH], or atleast I haven't seen him on for a couple days now. Regardless, I think it's time for you guys to put on your big-boy pants, let it go and move on. You're only making your clan look bad by harassing us constantly and putting up videos that claim superiority while not actually showing an ounce of it. And for the last time, even if you did "sweep" everyone in [ZH] (which hasn't been seen), who really gives a crap??? It's a freakin' video game, and games are meant to be fun. Some people need to get out more, seriously.

• Like 1

I haven't been in [ZH] long and I'm still only a limited member, but there was NO hacking going on from us last night. In fact, quite the opposite as pretty much all of us on the server last night were killed, we lost almost all our vehicles (no, none magically reappeared, so no hacking from us I'm afraid), our base camp got raped and totally emptied and I ended up running around for an hour with just a hatchet for company.

Talking of hackers, I actually died at the hands of one last night. Three us us disembarked our bus only for someone to teleport right in front of us and take us all out. I lost loads of top end gear, but hey, it's the nature of the game. Respawn and carry on, no point crying about it.

well to answer some questions we like your server because we were looking for a challenge such as enemy clan attacking our positions

being hopelessly outnumber I.E (your 100+ members)

second im still banned from your server... Us 1088

Now if you would notice we have not been on your server in a bit due to you kicking us and banning us so if we were not killing and (sweeping ) your clan why do you bother to continue kicking us and just get rid of your stupid bans...

Honestly i think you guys are alittle Butthurt...lol photoshoping, bans, kicking players in our clan , not to mention kicking randoms.

P.s. Evilwookie you must be a noob do you really think a clan is going to show a new guy everything in their clan the first day or even week

any knowledgeable clan would limit your access while determining if your a spy, or any kind of threat.

Using the phrase "butt-hurt" is something my 15 year old nieces and nephews do. So on that note, there's really no point in discussing anything as there's a minimum level of maturity required to have a real discussion on the matter.

I think the admins have made the point as clearly as they can, there is a severe problem with scriptkiddies on the [ZH] server. You all were NOT kicked because of your unsubstantiated "greatness". Like I already said, act like adults and simply move on, you've made your point that you guys are leet video-gamers, now you're just reinforcing the stereotypes of nerdy kids with too much time on their hands. Stop obsessing over ZH and move on.

There will be no further replies from me on the matter, as I refuse to play this childish game.

Edited by adversity

Anyways this should just end since 1088 won't be online anymore since we are going private. So keep arguing if you want, but it won't do any good. 4000 other servers to play, and I highly doubt we aren't the only clan out there. :/

Ya let me see it.

We aren't kicking him, never did, at least I didn't. I don't play DayZ anymore anyways, just check the logs, and try to keep the servers up and running. Also, I never signed an agreement or acknowledged to this agreement, my hoster never said I had to abide by these rules anyways. Also, even if I did abide by these rules, I don't see Rocket and his team doing anything about these hackers. They aren't putting their money into our servers, why must I abide by these rules? Sure they created the mod, but not the game itself. I should only abide by ARMA II's server rules right?

Sure if you post a ban appeal, I will look at it, and see what you did. They have no way of un-banning anyone from my server. Since admins have CONTROL of the server. All they can do is blacklist my server, if they do that then I will just get a refund from my hoster. Easy as that.

And if you have proof of one of our members hacking post it please, why wouldn't you? You are suppose to report hackers aren't you? In this video I need proof that it is him, such as an in-game tag? We do have people who put ZH tag in their name as well. Even in-game voice proof would be good as well.

So what you are trying to state from the above paragraph, is that because you don't play DayZ, you are exempt of the responsibilities as a person who runs the server (financially)?

Let me clarify for you, YOU are responsible for all of this. No one else :D

Edited by SoulVirtue

I never mentioned any responsibilities sir. I basically just said, I put my money into this server, so I can run it how I want to. My hoster never said I had to abide by Rocket's Rules. Let me clarify this also, if I did abide by his rules, then there would be so many hackers on my server that I couldn't do anything. With how I have been running my server, we only get about 1-3 hackers a day. So if I didn't ban hackers, we would have about 30-50 everyday. I am not the only Server owner banning people against rockets rules.

• Like 1