SoulVirtue

CSA Murders ZH Clan/Admins Angry VIDEO

Post has been edited.

Evidence showed that....

ZH clan are having trouble with hackers which pretend to be their own clan members. It was confirmed that these people were actually NOT ZH Clan members with their clan tags on

Apparently, this isn't the only time. ZH clan was having trouble also because some people were stealing their name and murdering people.

Evidence shows then that we were killing scripted attackers instead. It seemed kind of odd to me anyways that the ZH clan took a long time to organize

themselves.

The post title is inaccurate,

The video title is inaccurate,

And I grieve with you guys about the hacking problem. We enjoy your top of the line server hosting, we've always appreciated it. Please let us know when the server is back up again.

Edited by SoulVirtue
  • Like 1

Hi i'm one of the admins on us 1669, i dont want to burst your bubble but we never even noticed your presence. We were having a severe issue as we have accidently let a member into our clan who is hacking us from the inside, blew up our brand new helicopter and harrasing members (teleporting them into the ocean, behind them). Anyone is welcome to play on our server without fear of being called a hacker, you never shot at us, we were fixing a helicopter, not in cherno.

For the record though keep hacked weapons off our server.

• Like 1

adversity as you can clearly read TOP right corner L85 was being used not As50 thermal

pls learn to read before you spout stupid accusations

Edited by FallenSurvivor777

Everyone was kicked today, and it will remain that way untill this problem is solved.

Learn to be mature and understand that we pay alot of money for our 2 servers and we will not tolerate this.

Adversity please let me handle this matter as this is not the attitude i wish to take on this.

Edited by syzygt

Derp

*Fixed

Actually, it's not bannable for picking it up, "eventually they will despawn." - Dean Rocket.

Please before banning and kicking everyone from your server, have a reason. Believe it or not if it was your clan memeber.. Would you have kicked yet everyone else?

Don't act all cool because, you own a server. You abused your powers and threatend to kick clan members for not joining a chat? Idiots. Yes you guys by kicking players that

were yet playing a game of bandit, and prey, made yourselves look like shit and gang up on the true people that came and posted this like they should. Obviously Abusing your admin.

Server should be terminated.

- Hydrox

Actually, it's not bannable for picking it up, "eventually they will despawn." - Dean Rocket.

Please before banning and kicking everyone from your server, have a reason. Believe it or not if it was your clan memeber.. Would you have kicked yet everyone else?

Don't act all cool because, you own a server. You abused your powers and threatend to kick clan members for not joining a chat? Idiots. Yes you guys by kicking players that

were yet playing a game of bandit, and prey, made yourselves look like shit and gang up on the true people that came and posted this like they should. Obviously Abusing your admin.

- Hydrox

Get the facts before you post. There have been a number of hackers on the server stealing the clans Tag to get over on server admins for when they read the HUGE log of text.

This topic has been edited.

This is clearly a HARDCORE misunderstanding with a whole bunch of coincidences at once.

I'm glad this was brought to my attention. I spoke to two members of ZH, the administrator, and the leader himself.

They were very nice people

- Hydrox

So letting the hackers have their way in the server is a better idea? So you are technically supporting hackers? So what do you suggest instead of kicking people? WE BOUGHT THE SERVER! ITS OURS! Not Rockets, its his "software". Its FREE! Not paid for. If he wants to rule on the matter, then have HIM pay for his own SERVERS! Let the owners of the server rule what happens in a server. He isn't putting money to any of our servers so why should he have a say.

So kicking clan members that we don't recognize as a clan is another mistake?

Edited by PolarBearJ
  • Like 1

Regardless, Jeremy (PolarBear)

I do agree that the way you handled the situation was a bit impulsive. You're NOT allowed to kick and ban people for the sole reason that there are a couple hackers around.

It's in the server host rules, we've made the exception not to report this time

But others might...

Check this out

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/62195-server-hosting-rules/

"You are permitted to kick or ban for ongoing severe hacking that is affecting players in a server-disruptive way.

All kick or ban actions must be reported in the forums under section
"

Be more careful next time, It'l ruin your day if others aren't as nice to understand the situation you were in. We bought the server and its ours isn't going to cut it. It's in the rules.

Lol you just agreed with me. It says I am PERMITTED to kick or ban for ongoing severe hacking. Good job. Good game. Acevedo is jealous. :P

Also my name is not Jeremy. Good try tho.

We put money into the servers DayZ staff doesn't. Those rules don't apply. They need to make their own game for this reason, which they are. Just saying. If they want control, they need to put up their own servers. Yes they can blacklist your server, big woop, just get a new server. Or make your own its very easy. Battle eye said there would be no more hackers with 96061, well that was proven wrong. Now they seem to have more scripts/hacks then ever. Amazing right? My servers get about 10-20 script kiddes/hackers a day. Guess what, DayZ staff want me to do nothing about it without reporting it? I already have about 600-800 Bans already in my list. And they want me to report every single one?

There are, however, ways of combating hackers without breaking the rules

• Shut the server down IMMEDIATELY - This will most likely end up in a Hive rollback and any users who died will most likely get their gear back. THIS IS NOT FOOLPROOF. IT DOES NOT WORK ALL THE TIME.
  • Social Engineering - Befriend the hacker. Get them on your side.
  • Do your research. Look on Hack sites. Sign up for forums and learn how they hack. Don't sit on the DayZ Forums and gripe about how hackers are a huge problem and there's nothing that we can do about them. We can DO WHAT WE CAN because WE MUST.
  • more to come!

This is found here.

Edited by PolarBearJ

Right I'm jealous because my clan sweeped you...Shall I post the video?

Edited by Acevedo

Lol you just agreed with me. It says I am PERMITTED to kick or ban for ongoing severe hacking. Good job. Good game. Acevedo is jealous. :P

Also my name is not Jeremy. Good try tho.

We put money into the servers DayZ staff doesn't. Those rules don't apply. They need to make their own game for this reason, which they are. Just saying. If they want control, they need to put up their own servers. Yes they can blacklist your server, big woop, just get a new server. Or make your own its very easy. Battle eye said there would be no more hackers with 96061, well that was proven wrong. Now they seem to have more scripts/hacks then ever. Amazing right? My servers get about 10-20 script kiddes/hackers a day. Guess what, DayZ staff want me to do nothing about it without reporting it? I already have about 600-800 Bans already in my list. And they want me to report every single one?

There are, however, ways of combating hackers without breaking the rules

• Shut the server down IMMEDIATELY - This will most likely end up in a Hive rollback and any users who died will most likely get their gear back. THIS IS NOT FOOLPROOF. IT DOES NOT WORK ALL THE TIME.
  • Social Engineering - Befriend the hacker. Get them on your side.
  • Do your research. Look on Hack sites. Sign up for forums and learn how they hack. Don't sit on the DayZ Forums and gripe about how hackers are a huge problem and there's nothing that we can do about them. We can DO WHAT WE CAN because WE MUST.
  • more to come!

This is found here.

Why do you keep kicking ACE when he joins your server stating "kicked for hacking?" How is he hacking? What proof do you have of him hacking? Just because someone shoots you does not mean they are hacking. I have solid video proof of ZH- Batman scripting in a M4 CCO SD and dropping ammo for me to have on the ground. Unban ACE or I will post the video of him. Right now you are the boy "crying wolf", hopefully soon a real wolf comes by and destroys everything.

Also your "click here" to see the rules just states:

• You may only ban players for two reasons: Malicious talk, and racism.
  • You may only kick for disruptive behavior (such as continued VOIP over side channel).

Ace was/is neither of the behaviors that warrant a kick/ban

Edited by jsams22

Right I'm jealous because my clan sweeped you...Shall I post the video?

Ya let me see it.

Why do you keep kicking ACE when he joins your server stating "kicked for hacking?" How is he hacking? What proof do you have of him hacking? Just because someone shoots you does not mean they are hacking. I have solid video proof of ZH- Batman scripting in a M4 CCO SD and dropping ammo for me to have on the ground. Unban ACE or I will post the video of him. Right now you are the boy "crying wolf", hopefully soon a real wolf comes by and destroys everything.

Also your "click here" to see the rules just states:

• You may only ban players for two reasons: Malicious talk, and racism.
  • You may only kick for disruptive behavior (such as continued VOIP over side channel).

Ace was/is neither of the behaviors that warrant a kick/ban

We aren't kicking him, never did, at least I didn't. I don't play DayZ anymore anyways, just check the logs, and try to keep the servers up and running. Also, I never signed an agreement or acknowledged to this agreement, my hoster never said I had to abide by these rules anyways. Also, even if I did abide by these rules, I don't see Rocket and his team doing anything about these hackers. They aren't putting their money into our servers, why must I abide by these rules? Sure they created the mod, but not the game itself. I should only abide by ARMA II's server rules right?

Sure if you post a ban appeal, I will look at it, and see what you did. They have no way of un-banning anyone from my server. Since admins have CONTROL of the server. All they can do is blacklist my server, if they do that then I will just get a refund from my hoster. Easy as that.

And if you have proof of one of our members hacking post it please, why wouldn't you? You are suppose to report hackers aren't you? In this video I need proof that it is him, such as an in-game tag? We do have people who put ZH tag in their name as well. Even in-game voice proof would be good as well.

Edited by PolarBearJ

Wait, I thought you were posting a video of you guys "sweeping" our clan? Regardless of what you meant by that, you didn't kill anyone in our clan there. Everyone who's in has tags. Those are just randoms playing on our server. I wasn't around for that killing/kicking but it is definitely fair to demand clan members get in RaidCall or be kicked. Anyone can change their name to one of our clan members' names and then just muck about. If I ([ZH] jokes) were ingame but not on raidcall then it would be safe to assume that the [ZH] jokes ingame is not actually me, just a poser. It would then be therefore safe to kick and possibly ban (depending on circumstances) that person.

I'm not trying to pick fights, I don't care what your pety arguments and sweeping is about. I'm not even going to read replies in this topic or to this post. I'm just pointing out an error and trying to explain a situation to calm some annoyed people.

Okay then, bye bye now.

I watched the vid and was able to see the txt in the lower left......... The admin was kicking players for using the clans tags and not actually being clan members. SO they were not kicking their own players as your vid states.

• Like 1

The ZH clan has had hacked in weapons every time we join in, a few hacked in vehicles on occasion, clan members that exploit and ghost, they have no pbo grass/tress files allowed on the server and use it most of the time, there have been quite a few incidents in which someone in a ZH clan tag have hacked, they've kicked an entire server for no other reason then losing a helicopter, the list goes on. They exploit, they hack, they let it happen in their clan.

- CSA Decise

It's fairly easy to makeup baseless accusations, I could just as easily say that CSA are cheaters and scriptkiddies and it hold as much merit as your claims. I guarantee you if you could give some proof it'd be handled appropriately. Every time I've been on we've busted ass to repair vehicles and setup camps with legitimate goodies we've scavenged, no spawned vehicles or weapons. If individuals are doing so I'm sure it's on their own accord, as it sure as hell isn't promoted by the higher ups or encouraged. There's over 100 people in ZH, so there's bound to be a few bad apples (although they don't stick around long if they are).

With that said, and speaking solely for myself, I play to have fun and do just that. If I needed an ego boost I'd go drag some people around in basketball or paintball or something that actually requires physical talent. Clicking a mouse and maneuvering pixels "better" than another group/person doesn't really make me feel all special. But if that's your gig, and you feel better about yourself by thinking you "sweeped" some other people (which in your video none of them were even ZH) then have at it. I don't really have anything else to say on the matter, so whatever floats your boat have at it, just stop trying to trash ZH as it's making you all look bad.