Sign in to follow this  
Simpe123

AS50 TWS cheated on DE 733

Just Killed Julius (I'm not sure if he cheated the weapon or he killed the cheater) on the Server DE 733 and I looted his AS50 TWS

We killed him a second time and 2 Minutes later there was "No message recieved"

My Timezone is UTC +2 and it was 11:55 AM

thanks guys

post-99390-0-90427900-1345889219_thumb.j

post-99390-0-88922200-1345889221_thumb.j

Practically everyone has one of these now thanks to duping. It's the reason I stopped playing.

So rather than hide his body with it still on him, you decided to keep it for yourself? You're no better than the scripters and dupers that bring so many of these in to the game in the first place.

• Like 1

This is not a hacked weapon. If you find one its fair game as it was not removed only removed from spawns. There are still some floating around. Dupe or not its fair game.

Not really. The ASS-50 TWS was removed some time ago and the ammount of legit ones after all that time should be very low. Thanks to duping and exploiting though, there are hundreds, if not thousands around. No matter how you look at it, using a weapon like that, that is officially not availible gives the user a huge advantage over other players. He might not have cheated it in himself, but by using it he is not better then the regular cheater who created the weapon to get an unfair advantage over other players. IMHO players who know weapons are hacked, but still use them are part of the problem. Most players are sick of the hackers ruining their game, yet when they find a hacked weapon they will use it themselfs because they can't be banned for it. Flawed morals and logic. Just my 2 beans.

In my group everyone using such stuff will be kicked out of our community and we are destroying that shit on our server whenever we find it and all camps we find them in too. As I said in another thread: the less are around, the better for the community.

I expected comments like yours. I love to hunt hackers & cheaters and if they got stuff which can help me to hunt them down, than i'll use it.

If I'd follow your codex, I could never pickup a weapon or equipment from a dead body again because, you can't be sure if its hacked or not, so I decide to use stuff that can help me... (don't forget that it's still a survival game)

Btw. As soon as I find another sniper im gonna switch them and will hide the TWS. I don't really like it anyway

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't rocket himself say if you kill the man with the illegal weapon then use it .. It's like natural attrition. Yeah it Sux that cheaters bring this crap into the game but if you find or kill for a weapon than use it I say