Sign in to follow this  
onedeaged

Dirty Bandit; A Story of Betrayal

So I am running through the west end of Cherno and I come up on the firestaion. I notice a guy on the roof who immediately types into chat:

"Friendly"

"No ammo"

I think to myself that sounds fair enough and we continue to run towards the apartments. After he asks what we are doing while in the apartment I go to answer his question through chat. He proceeds to fire m9 rounds into my back. Luckily he panicked or had bad aim and minimally injured me. I ran up the stairs and took stance at the door waiting for him to run in so I could shoot him. I miss, I run past him to outside the apartment. He gets another shot in me but I knock him out. I bandage up in the middle of the street right next to the hospital. Feeling bad for the poor fellow who made a bad decision I decide to bandage him up while he was unconscious and used an epi on him. As he wakes up from the epi he types "Sorry" into chat. He asks also asks for morphine. Before I could administer morphine, zombies had may their way to us and I started shooting them. He then proceeds to shoot me in the back once more but hits my leg. I pop him in the face and he dies.

After sparing his life, he decided to betray me once more. My only regret is that I didn't finish him off while he was unconscious. At least I was next to the hospital as I walked away with 2k blood.

May his AK47 and M9 join him in hell as I buried them with his body.

Edited by wild-card

Welcome to DayZ

Oh, I'm well aware that he was likely to betray me, believe me. I've been playing this since May.

I just think it's disgusting that after sparing his puny life he still felt like he needed to waste me.

Remember, its Dayz. Trust no one but yourself. Only protect your back, unless its a group member.