Sign in to follow this  
jarrodchambo

how to alter voice in dayz

i want to alter my voice to sound different, like really high or ghostly or anything like that, does any body know of a program which will allow me to do it to scare other players on dayz?

thankyou :)

MorphVOX Pro is one of them, and MorphVOX Junior is the free alternative.

Or if you have two mic-inputs and a 5.1 soundcard that you don't utilize rear speaker output of, you could set Ableton Live or any other sound sequencer to take mic-input from mic-input 2, output it through rear speaker out to mic-input 1 as an edited version of the signal with some VST effects (auto-tune, radio-like distortion, bit crushing, reverbs, exciters etc..). I've done that earlier because there were some specific VST plugins I wanted to run, but for most people MorphVOX does the drill perfectly :3

Edited by seepra

i tried the junior version, but it echoed constantly, and the only choice you had was woman man and oldfolk or some thing like that, thank yo for the responce tho,

is there anything i can use other then that or is there a way to fine tune it?

I don't see the point in scaring other players.

Edited by SonicRainbrony

According to whom, you? Lawl

What? lol Fight or Flight?

I think OP might be inspired by the video where a guy in ghillie suit chases a newbie player, screaming at him in direct communication with a raspy voice.

Also, if your voice echoes you have the Listen-button activated in MorphVOX. The Pro version comes with more adjustments, other than that I only know of VST plugins that change sounds but they're both expensive to buy and require some previous knowledge about the host programs.

Edited by seepra

ok thanks seepra, does anyone else know of a program? that is free and can alter your voice for fucking with people on dayz?

I've met people who use voice changers in game. Coincidentally they died almost immediately afterwards...

• Like 1