Sign in to follow this  
Blackout (DayZ)

Banned from US 1555

Alright, so i was on this server with a couple buddies of mine, Impulse, and 5up3rpit5, we were moving up the hill to our usual spot on the hills near Elektro, and we found a box filled with hacked stuff (that we didn't spawn in, mind you, we found it on the hill). We took the stuff from the boxes, and we looted the following:

- 2 AS50 TWS rifles

- 14 M107 mags

- a few cooked meats

- two M9SD's

- 6 SD mags.

We had earlier found some coyote packs and gillie suits on a few bodies earlier throughout the day at airbases (we took a few so we could replace them easily if we were killed.)

We set up on the hill site, and just waited for some players to come into sight. We got a few kills with them, we died a few times, but we'd always manage to get back to our stuff in time before it was looted.

Later on, after my friends had racked up some kills with their AS50's, we had a message appear saying that "blackout and superpits are using hacked AS50 TWS's, kick and ban coming towards your way." We got kicked shortly after. I got banned for supposidly using something i wasn't using (I had my M4 CCO SD out, however my friend was using his AS50 TWS.)

We later came on under some different accounts (Rainb0wstache, and Vault Dweller), and we had ditched the AS50's on another server, before coming back on. We moved down towards the power plant and later found ourselves being shot at by two opposing bandits with.....

AS50's with Thermal Sights! We were killed with the same weapon that had got us server bans and kicks.

And it looked to us that the players that killed us were not kicked (If they were kicked, then we didn't notice, and we apologize for taking your time away with this appeal.)

I felt i was banned unfairly, so i would like to have my ban lifted. As for my friend, we didn't know that finding hacked weapons labeled us as "hackers". We just want a chance to play on a server we really like with our hard earned loot (minus the hacked stuff we found.)

Thanks for (hopefully) listening to our appeal.

- Blackout

Edited by Blackout

trust me when i say that the admins on 1555 don't listen to reason. my clan was banned when one of them combat logged. combat logging is not a bannable offense, and it's also not appropriate to ban 6 people for one thing (that isnt bannable to begin with)

just put in a ticket like me and my clan members, and make some noise.

Even better i have killed people on this server that have been using hacked weapons like m4a1 holo with undermounted grenade launcher and SD. I have even been killed by invisible players and people with godmode on that server. How do i know there invisible? They walk up to me( i hear the footsteps) and i cant see them then i die with 1 shot. Admins seem to get mad on this server because the encounter players that are better then them and then die when they have a Enfield and there like OMFG banned. I find it interesting how my friends got banned and i did not. I am the one with the most kills and almost -150000 humanity, neither of them had more then 3-4 kills when i had like 15. And i was using the same weapons as them that i found early this week in hacker tents in Stary. We need to stop these admins...

glad this is getting more attention. please post a thread in the server repprting forums as well please :) just follow the guidelines and make some noise!

Doesn't surprise me at all how the people who have to cheat in this game to get what they want are also the ones who QQ the most when they get banned for it.

Edited by Scrototems

Alright, so i was on this server with a couple buddies of mine, Impulse, and 5up3rpit5, we were moving up the hill to our usual spot on the hills near Elektro, and we found a box filled with hacked stuff (that we didn't spawn in, mind you, we found it on the hill). We took the stuff from the boxes, and we looted the following:

- 2 AS50 TWS rifles

- 14 M107 mags

- a few cooked meats

- two M9SD's

- 6 SD mags.

We had earlier found some coyote packs and gillie suits on a few bodies earlier throughout the day at airbases (we took a few so we could replace them easily if we were killed.)

We set up on the hill site, and just waited for some players to come into sight. We got a few kills with them, we died a few times, but we'd always manage to get back to our stuff in time before it was looted.

Later on, after my friends had racked up some kills with their AS50's, we had a message appear saying that "blackout and superpits are using hacked AS50 TWS's, kick and ban coming towards your way." We got kicked shortly after. I got banned for supposidly using something i wasn't using (I had my M4 CCO SD out, however my friend was using his AS50 TWS.)

We later came on under some different accounts (Rainb0wstache, and Vault Dweller), and we had ditched the AS50's on another server, before coming back on. We moved down towards the power plant and later found ourselves being shot at by two opposing bandits with.....

AS50's with Thermal Sights! We were killed with the same weapon that had got us server bans and kicks.

And it looked to us that the players that killed us were not kicked (If they were kicked, then we didn't notice, and we apologize for taking your time away with this appeal.)

I felt i was banned unfairly, so i would like to have my ban lifted. As for my friend, we didn't know that finding hacked weapons labeled us as "hackers". We just want a chance to play on a server we really like with our hard earned loot (minus the hacked stuff we found.)

- Blackout

Blackout,

I or someone will check the logs and see if you were in fact not using a AS50 TWS.

However. I am almost positive your buddy Superpits was and we know he got unfair kills off it. People spend hours even days on their player and when someone uses an unfair advantage like hacks, cheats, hacked weapons to rob someone of that time spent is fucked up and it is what we are working hard to prevent on this server. Unfortunately in doing so it brings out the crybabies like Feathand that like to make us look bad because they got caught.

Blackout,

I or someone will check the logs and see if you were in fact not using a AS50 TWS.

However. I am almost positive your buddy Superpits was and we know he got unfair kills off it. People spend hours even days on their player and when someone uses an unfair advantage like hacks, cheats, hacked weapons to rob someone of that time spent is fucked up and it is what we are working hard to prevent on this server. Unfortunately in doing so it brings out the crybabies like Feathand that like to make us look bad because they got caught.

As much as I agree with the fact that you should ban people who get an unfair advantage over others, I have to mention that he and his friends were not the ones who hacked those weapons into the game (Or at least, that's what they say). With that in mind, there's no way to dispute that you have to unban them; they didn't actually do anything wrong, they just used what had already been placed in your server.

-MONSTER

• Like 1

1st off i seen in the logs that the 1st time u logged into the server u had these hacked weapons with you.

2nd. none of u guys are banned.

3rd if u guys are banned then its cos u were hacking.

Hackers were on the wall path 2 days ago police cars whizzing round cherno / electro (one stupid hacker even managed to flip 1 just outside cherno), ppl spawning in SUV's and heli's. mass killings, hackers teleporting and using god mode. i seen atleast 3 dfferent ppl teleport infront of me while i was waiting to pick up other members of our clan i got the names of all 3 ppl and they are added to the ban list. Today we didnt see 1 hacker or a single person using a AS50 TWS. I can 100% confirme none of the ppl had ur names. I can also 100% confirm that no1 named Blackout, Impulse, and 5up3rpit5 are on the ban list. Can u pls try to connect and take a screen shot of the message u get when trying to log in post it here and i will try my best to fix this issue.

Edited by Bedyr
  • Like 1

- 2 AS50 TWS rifles

- 14 M107 mags

- a few cooked meats

- two M9SD's

- 6 SD mags.

- Blackout

You realize there are thousands of servers, why do you have to play on this server? Why do you "love" a server that clearly the admin dosn't love you. You still want to play on it? Bahh quite crying and go to a new server.

Alright, to clairify.

I only posted this appeal because when i attempted to rejoin, my name was supposedly banned from this server (i would later check the following day and realize i was not banned.)

The main reason i made this appeal was simply because after getting kicked off for "having these weapons (when i wasn't even using one), i was killed by that very same weapon.

I understand that hacking is bad, and if my friend was hacking, it's his problem. At least if i do wish to ever come back to that server, i'll know it is an option. As for him, he can't anyways so it's his problem.

I'm not "crying" or "qqing", i was just trying to lift a ban on a server i like to play on. I thought i was banned, so i made an appeal to contest it.

The admins try to do their best and make the right choice for their server, even if it means making themselves look like the bad guy.

I'm done with this matter now, if this post could be locked, i would appreciate it.

• Like 1

Alright, to clairify.

I only posted this appeal because when i attempted to rejoin, my name was supposedly banned from this server (i would later check the following day and realize i was not banned.)

The main reason i made this appeal was simply because after getting kicked off for "having these weapons (when i wasn't even using one), i was killed by that very same weapon.

I understand that hacking is bad, and if my friend was hacking, it's his problem. At least if i do wish to ever come back to that server, i'll know it is an option. As for him, he can't anyways so it's his problem.

I'm not "crying" or "qqing", i was just trying to lift a ban on a server i like to play on. I thought i was banned, so i made an appeal to contest it.

The admins try to do their best and make the right choice for their server, even if it means making themselves look like the bad guy.

I'm done with this matter now, if this post could be locked, i would appreciate it.

Thanks Blackout.

Anyone who is willing to play fairly, how the game was intented to be played, and play by the rules is welcome to enjoy our server. We work hard to make it a fair place to play, unfortunately hackers have easy access with this game and we as server admins can only do so much to try and lock em out. We have had group members have AS50 TWS's placed in their hands by hackers on other servers and I immediately tell them to get rid of it before playing here. Not fair for us or anyone to use it if it's not meant to be in the game and others can't find it in game to use.

As I understand it, You were kicked that night because someone got your playertag along with 5up3rpit5 and Impulse together and saw your group was running with at least 1 thermal AS50 which was confirmed with a look at the server log and the kick was more of a warning shot in case any or all of you 3 were hacking as we had dealt with a lot of people trying to create vehicles and mass killings that night and were trying to keep it under control. I spent more time that night scrolling through logs than I did playing. I just checked the ban list and non of your names are there. If any of you 3 are banned it is because you were auto banned for scripts which it won't show us your character name in the ban list.

Let us know if any of you 3 still can't get on the server. Be safe in Chernarus, but play fair is all we ask.

• Like 2

trust me when i say that the admins on 1555 don't listen to reason. my clan was banned when one of them combat logged. combat logging is not a bannable offense, and it's also not appropriate to ban 6 people for one thing (that isnt bannable to begin with)

just put in a ticket like me and my clan members, and make some noise.

Just a hint mate... "All hackers and combat loggers will be banned" is the message you get when log into US 1555. I've also been lead to believe that this message is also on your server, stop crying and learn how to play the game fairly.