echosyp

Crashed Choppers Sites - Smoke glitch?

A few days ago I noticed smoke coming from behind some trees so I went to investigate and noticed it was a downed chopper. One other guy in my group could see the smoke but another couldn't. Then just yesterday the guy that couldn't see the smoke before told us he seen smoke from a crashed chopper. But today nobody could see it, so is it just another bug?

Not sure, but I saw some random smoke on the NWAF last night, went to investigate, and as I got closer, it and what I will now assume (thanks to this post) was a chopper just vanished right off the map.

I've seen videos online showing smoke from crashed heli sites but I've personally never seen any smoke coming from them, thought maybe rocket just took it out but maybe it's a bug.

maybe different video settings?

Not sure, I've got mine maxed out all settings (game runs smooth with high FPS) but no smoke for me. I thought maybe it was something from one of the DLC packs which is why I didn't see it.

I have seen multiple times, smoke coming from crashed loot choppers. When the crash spawns it smokes, at night it also has a glow.

The length of time it stays like that I have no idea.

Yep fresh crashed choppers with smoke = fresh spawn.

I have seen multiple times, smoke coming from crashed loot choppers. When the crash spawns it smokes, at night it also has a glow.

The length of time it stays like that I have no idea.

Yep fresh crashed choppers with smoke = fresh spawn.

Stays until next server restart.

I've had this issue before.

One clan mate could see the smoke right off in the distance on the edge of the fog. I couldn't see it at all, even though we were both running the same settings.