santiagoaquino6@hotmail.com

Mash X to speed up passout timer.

Seriously, this is literally the worst part of the game. Waiting. Waiting to get to another town while autorunning, waiting to log in, waiting to stop being passed out.

Mash a key to double or triple the speed the passout timer goes down. I don't even care if I have to waste two keyboards a week, I want to be able to fucking DO SOMETHING instead of alttabbing out or looking at the screen like a fucking idiot.

Seriously, this is literally the worst part of the game. Waiting. Waiting to get to another town while autorunning, waiting to log in, waiting to stop being passed out.

Mash a key to double or triple the speed the passout timer goes down. I don't even care if I have to waste two keyboards a week, I want to be able to fucking DO SOMETHING instead of alttabbing out or looking at the screen like a fucking idiot.

Stop getting knocked unconscious, it's not supposed to be a pleasant thing.

it could use a polishing, but a hot key that speeds it up is silly.

Maybe you can have a new choice in the auction menu that says "Slap" and you can slap someone and it will speed it up a little for them ;)

• Like 1

How about they introduce some quick time events. Not. :)

• Like 1

Maybe you can have a new choice in the auction menu that says "Slap" and you can slap someone and it will speed it up a little for them ;)

Now that's an idea.

Epi-pens. That's what they're there for.
  • Like 1

I want to slap the op