msadler

1.7.2.5 US Mirror Download Not working??

Is the 1.7.2.5 US Mirror Version from Dayz Mod Not working?

The UK and others do but when i click the US one it just searches till it gives me a Internet explorer cannot be displayed.

Can anyone help?

Anyone else having this problem?

Dayz Staff Please look into this.

Thanks

Yea, I am having the same problem. Pisses me off cause i just spent money and going through a lot of stress just to get this damn Dayz crap up and going, then this freaking thing happends.

Be nice if we could acturally play the game that we spent money for.

All this stress, and still havnt even gottin to play a second.

Not meaning to be a dick, but ive spent to much time buying and installing this game then trying to figure out how to install Dayz and it dont even work.

Please Fix.

and also, ive been to the other ones, the Uk, SWE blah blah blah. and its all saying the same thing. How I should download Playsix or whatever, well I've done that, yet nothing changes... Thinking this is just a waste of my money and my time.

If you download from the UK mirror it should say "If torrent isnt available for you then you can download the required files here for a manual installation. "

and you can just click the here link to download the .rar

Yea, I am having the same problem. Pisses me off cause i just spent money and going through a lot of stress just to get this damn Dayz crap up and going, then this freaking thing happends.

Be nice if we could acturally play the game that we spent money for.

All this stress, and still havnt even gottin to play a second.

Not meaning to be a dick, but ive spent to much time buying and installing this game then trying to figure out how to install Dayz and it dont even work.

Please Fix.

You didn't buy DayZ, retard.

And installing DayZ isn't hard, you just need to drag and drop some files.

Edited by lukepker