josuna123

So, how many of you have been revenge killed by hackers/poor sports?

My DayZ experience yesterday:

I was heading east at night time across some fields looking for bike spawns when a truck drives along the road and stops at a T-intersection. They park it and 2 guys get out and meet with a third at the spot. They run around for a while and eventually stop in the road, all of them having their backs turned to me.

I crept up silently and unloaded about 20 bullets of an M249 SAW that a friend had given me the day before. Two died instantly, one was unconscious and I finished him off in person. Their truck was storing an armory of four LMG's, four rifles, two snipers, and all sorts of utilities like NVG's and Rangefinders.

I drove the hell out and immediately got in contact with my squad and we distributed all the goods. We were about to switch servers when we all got killed by a hacker. That was immediately followed by a server restart so everything was lost. What a poor sport, but quite the experience. Being that they were hackers, maybe the items were hacked or duped, but there was only 1 of each weapon at the time.

Moral of the story: FUCK HACKERS. Lesson learned, leave a server immediatley after killing someone from now on or face the wrath of PO'd hackers. Also, carry an M249 SAW at all times.

Bandits, be careful around server US 2503 Dallas, for it is the home of douchebags, babies, poor sports, and hackers.

• Like 1

I was killed by a hacking admin. I killed him on his clan's server with my MK48 and then he TPd us all to the NW Airfield to blow us up with satchels.

I was killed by a hacking admin. I killed him on his clan's server with my MK48 and then he TPd us all to the NW Airfield to blow us up with satchels.

Bummer. Hacking is getting way out of hand. It makes me not want to play anymore after dieing like that in such an awesome moment. Then again, they probably felt like shit too after losing hours of work in as little as 5 seconds.

Ran over a hacker then he teleported back and sniped my friend. :|

If i found that much loot in a truck, i would've dc'ed then and there. (lol not really, but y'know)

Hacking really is getting out of hand. I can't even go on a server with 25-30 people on it, for fear of a hacker killing the server and losing everything. Now, I don't mind dying and having to start from scratch. Even to bugs, I'm okay with it, because this is an alpha. But hackers, man, there is nothing that gets me more than that shit. In fact, the only time I've died in the past 2 weeks (well, aside from that one time I thought I could parachute from 100m above the ground in a helo) has been to hackers.

My DayZ experience yesterday:

I was heading east at night time across some fields looking for bike spawns when a truck drives along the road and stops at a T-intersection. They park it and 2 guys get out and meet with a third at the spot. They run around for a while and eventually stop in the road, all of them having their backs turned to me.

I crept up silently and unloaded about 20 bullets of an M249 SAW that a friend had given me the day before. Two died instantly, one was unconscious and I finished him off in person. Their truck was storing an armory of four LMG's, four rifles, two snipers, and all sorts of utilities like NVG's and Rangefinders.

I drove the hell out and immediately got in contact with my squad and we distributed all the goods. We were about to switch servers when we all got killed by a hacker. That was immediately followed by a server restart so everything was lost. What a poor sport, but quite the experience. Being that they were hackers, maybe the items were hacked or duped, but there was only 1 of each weapon at the time.

Moral of the story: FUCK HACKERS. Lesson learned, leave a server immediatley after killing someone from now on or face the wrath of PO'd hackers. Also, carry an M249 SAW at all times.

Bandits, be careful around server US 2503 Dallas, for it is the home of douchebags, babies, poor sports, and hackers.

I was the first one to die in that one sided fire fight and I spent the next hour or so after the restart getting re-equiped. Hacker or not who killed you, I can assure you as the main admin that the server restart had nothing to do with you killing us.

There are restarts every eight hours to keep the server from derping, the schedule is EST -1 for day light savings starting at 12am.

I will admit though that one burned a bit after I spent a lot of time loading that truck with all those weapons to distribute to community members.

The reason we were sitting there was one group crashed the car on its side at that location into a late spawning road block, killing the driver and wounding the two passengers. I was there as the rescue team and just had gotten them back on their feet.

Good job, that was truely a WTF moment for me, lol! On a side note feel free to bring your team back to play there we don't reset the server after battles or anything like that, we enjoy the fight. I died in Electro three times yesterday fighting another group of players it was a blast.

Edited by arithor

squad member heard atv in electro, tracked it down to factory firestation, killed driver, came and picked me up, drive to bfe, .... hacker fuck there same guy kills us both and starts screaming NO over the coms...... i lulz