redspro

Looking for someone to play DayZ with Right Now

Hello, I will make this Short and Sweet. I am 14, Mature, and looking for 3-5 people to play a game of DayZ with. At the moment i am located at Balota Airstrip. if you would like to join me add me on Steam(RedsPro) Please have a Mic and/or TS3 or Mumble. Thanks

What is with everyone's hatred for Vent these days?

:(

Missed the part where he got up and declared "YESS, VENT IS ONLY FOR THE FOOLS OF THE MACHINE! LIBERATE THE COG AND STOP THE WHEEL FROM TURNING! WORSHIP ME! WORSHIPPPP MEEEE!"

Okay, fine, Mr. Smartass.

Let me rephrase.

What's with everyone's disregard for vent (and others' hatred for it altogether)?

Vent is just fine but i believe Vent servers do cost more than Mumble or teamspeak and to be honest Mumble's voice quality is superior to Ventrillo imo. So you do the math...

I have a crew I run with for DayZ. ATM I'm just trying to not play after the bullshit I experienced today.

At least not till my buddy gets on and we can work out a course of action.

eyo i got a group of people about 9-10 people but they dont come on a whole lot, we usually use steam to voice chat but we'd try anything, steam on my end is bugged tho so youll have to add me my ID is nonwillknow

Happy hunting