Sign in to follow this  
ghostlycoyote@gmail.com

Anyone know where the dogs are?

Edited: I apologize in advance if this topic exists somewhere already as I could not find it using the key word search, so;

Two questions here:

1) I understand the answer is likely no, but just because; Does anyone know if players will optionally be able to play as a dog team-mate of human players or just as a dog, at any point in the upcoming mod versions or the stand alone game? Seriously, I would pay money for the feature/option. Everyone imagines something different whenever a question about the game is brought up.. most that is imagined is something funny. Me, I imagine "I Am Legend". A cool team up idea for survivors.

2) because the answer is most likely no to the first question, then, I also wanted to ask if anyone knows where dog spawns are on Chenarus, like, where should I look to find a dog I can befriend in the game?

Edited by AnotherCoyote

For the sake of realism, they should let my dog play as an in game dog. This way, he will piss all over my tent and think zombies want to pet him. Damn good company though.

I'd be a refreshing change from normal gameplay, like some sort of "casual" gaming mode without majorly disrupting normal gameplay.

• Like 1

Yeah... so... I appreciate sillyness and slap stick as much as the next man... but anyone else got an answer? preferably one closer to the topic question?

So you were actually being serious, alright then. They haven't said that you can so I will go out on a limb and say no.

Yes dog playibility is confirmed for next update. Retrievers, German Shepherds, Dingos will be implemented in 1.7.60 but all dachshund and pug simulations have proved disastrous to date and further research is required.