Sign in to follow this  
Knight2000 (DayZ)

Do you get the Graphic Glitch? If yes, what kind of GPU do you have?

Do you get the Graphic Glitch? What GPU are you running?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What brand of GPU do you run?

• Nvidia
    • ATi

Like the title says im trying to run a poll to see if the Glitching miight be Driver related or not? I do this because i play with 3 friends and they get the glitch at least 8 times more than i do.

P.S: This is not intended to be a what GPU is better kind of thread so please refrain from making coments regarding that subject.

Edited by Knight2000
  • Like 1

I usually only get artifacts at the NW airfield, Stary, and Balota airstrip. Most of the time I get them and it's pretty bad, but there are some times I don't get them at all.

I have a AMD Radeon HD 7970 and have just about all settings maxed.

Yea my friends usually get it when we approach military tents or airstrips and like i said they usually get it at least 8 times more than i do.

Asus GeForce 560ti.

Sometimes i have artifacts in airports.

Edited by _VV

Had them on my ATI before I activated multithreading support. No bugs anymore for me and other clanmates running ATI cards~

I get alot of different types when i reach big citys, especially the north west airfield, elektro or cherno... Anyone know how to prevent this? or what graphic settings to have them set at because everything seems blurred all the time and not smooth yet i have decent enough computer...

Cheers (y)

JB

I get alot of different types when i reach big citys, especially the north west airfield, elektro or cherno... Anyone know how to prevent this? or what graphic settings to have them set at because everything seems blurred all the time and not smooth yet i have decent enough computer...

For the blurriness, go into your video menu ingame, make 3D Resolution the same size or greater than interface resolution. Used to bug the crap outta me.

this is as my freinds call it Triangles of death! i personaly get them from looking at the hotel in cherno and bridges... often it leaves me strafing around side stepping towards things just so i can see and if its night time... forget it! some of them have changed the game graphics to low whilst looking at the bug and then back up... this sometimes fixes it though it comes back after a while.

HD6870, 12.8

Guys..... the artifacts comming from the military decoration(mostly death soliders).

FIX: If you enter the area where the artifacts are, restart the whole game. Log off, leave the server lobby, close the game, now restart the game.

The engine will load the bugged objects with the first start now and dont get problems.

Edited by Sabbi

I have an Asus GTX 560Ti running at stock voltages and speeds. I've only noticed artifacts around Cherno where there was barbed wire/dead soldiers. And one other time in the wild.

yup. the flashing triangles of death. Used to have it fairly regular. Causes CTD. Then 2 weeks ago it did it, crashed, then when I reloaded i got the message about the 'incorrect server side application'. Haven't been able to play for 2 weeks. woe is me.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti DCII overclocked by manufacturer..

Graphics driver 301.42

I get that graphical problem everytime I play.

Most of the time at the airfield. Sometime when there are much tents.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 overclocked

3.06 GHz

4.00gb ram

sys 32

win 7 pro

i get this problem almost everywhere

Reason i started this Poll was because i play with 3 friends and they all run ATI video cards and i am the only one running Nvidia and i pretty much never get the glitch anymore, specially since i updated my video driver last week. However they get it at least 7 to 8 times a night which is frustrating specially when we are under fire lol.

But apparently the issue has nothing to do with Gpu type which is what i was trying to assess.

Edited by Knight2000