Sign in to follow this  
johan (DayZ)

Hero skin

Hey guys!

I just wanted to ask when your civilian skin changes? I have currently 5100 humanity and I have climbed from -1k but I still have the bandit skin? Do I need to die first or something?

I have tried to restart the game, etc.

Ty for all the help. :)

My hero skin just automatically equipped in the same way changing to a guille suit or camo gear would do as soon as I went past 5000 humanity, no restart required. Unfortunately no clues as to why this didn't happen with yourself :(

• Like 1

Hey guys!

I just wanted to ask when your civilian skin changes? I have currently 5100 humanity and I have climbed from -1k but I still have the bandit skin? Do I need to die first or something?

I have tried to restart the game, etc.

Ty for all the help. :)

It seems to be glitchy. I've got the hero skin myself and i've killed people (in self defense of course) and not lost my skin.

• Like 1

yeah I got mine after I died @5000+ humanity. But now I Spawn with it every time no matter what i do. not that i mind its a great looking skin.

you were a fool to pick the mt dew up. That drink is the harbinger of despair in DayZ.

Do you have another skin, you can put on. Mine showed itself, after i changed to civilian, after having worn a ghillie.

Not yet, have had some bad luck with the skins despite currently being alive for quite a long time and constantly checking for clothes. Ah well I guess I'll get it when I die, cheers!