Sign in to follow this  
Tyler_Sharp

Bulletproof Glass?

I was on Day Z today and as i crossed a road a guy in a car comes down the road and almost hits me :D i watch him to see him drive off but that does not happen...in stead he turns around and comes at me again. So (like the boss i am :D) no-scope in panic, get a headshot thought the window and i now have a car and some other ok stuff.

NOW..."Bulletproof Glass?" Good or bad?

1# Rare industrial spawn.

2# Stop bullets from going thought the windows BUT does NOT stop wheels from being blow or car blowing up.

Please comment and add to my idea.

• Like 1

Mmm, why not I guess, though it should increase fuel consumption and reduce acceleration due to the added weight. The term "bulletproof" isn't actually used either, since enough firepower will break it. It also wouldn't stop shots through the vehicle bodywork (which actually offers very little in the way of protection).

Overall, I have no real opposition to the idea, but if it was modelled accurately then it wouldn't be hugely useful; vehicles could still be easily disabled and players could still be killed relatively easily even if they couldn't be shot through the windscreen without it taking a lot of bullets..