Zhandris

Group looking for a stable new home!

Hello! I have a group of 3-7 that's looking for a new home server. Some of the things we're looking for are:

• Veteran Difficulty
  • No Nameplates
  • Updates promptly when necessary
  • Active Admins
  • Good Connection
  • Preferably New
  • A normally medium to low population that we can add to and grow

My friends and I have been enjoying DayZ but a good server is hard to find. We've been through countless situations where we lose gear to servers spontaneously being canceled, admin abuse, etc. We're looking for a good server with admins we can openly communicate with in case of problems. We're an honest group that participates in rescuing people via the RRF and that's firmly against any type of exploiting or unfair game play. We understand servers don't come free and there is a lot of hard work that goes into maintaining them. We're more than happy to contribute our time or any financial donations in order to keep our home server stable and strong.

If you're a host/admin/active player on a server that you know would be a good home for us, please let us know! Thank you.

• Like 1

If you are interested in buying a server, shoot me a pm, could give you a good deal on a quality server! (:

• Like 1

you are welcome to check out LU385 (ip: 94.242.227.202:2362)

we are a relative new server that has a few regular groups playing on it.

however we would love to get some more.

i think we meet all your requirements and we got a good connection if you are located in europe

i am a very active admin that you are always welcome to contact directly if there is any issues, and i try my best to be a good one.

server is updated whit the latest security patch whit custom anti cheat protection.

recently we rerolled to patch 1.7.2.4 from 1.7.2.5 so now all vehicles and tents are working again :)

US 1873 has 4 active squads on the server, US 1873 based in New York from DefCon - one of the fastest and filled servers in the game so far.

I have 4 admins who watch over the server, all over 30 years old, we keep a close eye on the server and maintain it every 6 hours.

• Like 1

Borrowing the thread, if you dont mind :)

Also looking for a stable and good server, that has medium population 10-20 (less hackers, imo) and good+active administration.

Sure I can play on those ~40 player server if they are more or less hacker free.

We have been about 3 servers now and all of them gone shit.

@kaindebuddy

Could check that LU385 out, tho it seems that your server restards very ofter. Is there notice before restart?

US 23 is always seeking new players to come join us. We are a veteran server with 3DP: ON, CH: ON, Waypoints: ON (Requested by some of our regular players, so we listen and try to provide the community with what they want).

We are hosted by Vilayer.com and routed from Dallas, TX. We currently run on GMT -6 which is Central Time Zone. The server restarts every 6 hours, 3am, 9am, 3pm, 9pm Central Time. I have an active list of admins who keep watch over the server pretty much all the time.

We are running 1.7.2.4 though, as it does save tents and vehicles properly so you do not have to worry about your tents and vehicles being gone after a restart. We will not upgrade until 1.7.3 comes out.

Check out US819 / LU195 if u want, both servers are running 1.7.2.5 so tents + vixs etc are broken.

Both servers are vet with 3DP:on CH:on all the rest options wise (i.e map wp) are turned off.

US819 = UTC-4 reboot only @ 7am

LU195 = UTC+12 reboots every 6 hours

Both servers have no automatic warnings before restarts :(

Will check, Im at GMT+2 so would like to have daytime too :P

You're welcome to check out US 1966. We've got a website pwnsro.org a public TS3 revoz.h4ck.me

Our server is:

Veteran

runs the latest beta and DayZ Mod

Fairly new

Lots of friendly players

Server time is Central [GMT-6] and restarts every 6 hours starting at midnight,

runs on a dedicated box.

It also runs some unique tools I develop.

We are just starting out server hosting and gaming communities again (I used to host a bunch of half life servers)

Soon as we get squared away with our hosting company (who's apparently doing a site re-design) we should be up and very stable.

Server Name: US 2776 ES-Gamers.com

IP: 199.229.249.92

Port: 2332

Query Port: 2332

Slots: 40

@kaindebuddy

Could check that LU385 out, tho it seems that your server restards very ofter. Is there notice before restart?

we currently restart every 12 hours at 1.30 pm and 1.30 am GMT.

i try to do my maintenance when the server is empty.

it also happens sometimes during our automatic restarts that we failed to connect to the hive (maybe 1 out of 10)

if that happens we restart again to reconnect.

we do not have any notice (unless a admin is online and can tell in chat which we try to if we can) since our host vilayer does not support it.

but we list the server restart time in the MOTD when you log in.

Not sure if you're looking for a specific location for a server to play on, but mine is in Fremont. I just put it up last weekend. I think it meets all or most of your requirements.

US 2857

I'm also looking for a few, mature folks to help admin.

See you out there.