Sign in to follow this  
stahlpruegel

Global Bann or Cd Key in use [German]

Hey Leute seit gestern hab ich folgenden Fehler: Ich joine einem Server der sagt mir Global Bann #3065

Dann den nächsten Tag manchmal Global Bann #3065 oder CD Key in use! Aber warum ich habe gehört das es durch einen DayZ Patch passiert ist. Kann mir wer sagen wie ich diese beiden Fehler gelöst bekomme und es mir vielleicht etwas genauer erklären?

Danke im voraus

Hey guys yesterday I got the following error: I joine a server tells me Global spell # 3065

Then the next day, sometimes Global spell # 3065 or CD Key in use! But why have I heard that it happened by a DayZ patch. Can anyone tell me how I can get this solved two errors and maybe explain it to me in more detail?

Thanks in advance

Quote from http://www.battleye.com/

"This is simply caused by a fake hack that is in fact a cd-key stealer. It also overwrites the user's actual cd-key with a banned one resulting in this very ban ID. This news post will be removed shortly as there is no point in mentioning such things. After all it's the cheaters' fault for getting themselves banned like this. "

Lesson learned: Next time don't download a fake hack which is in fact a CD-Key stealer.

Re-installing might fix your problem, btw.

You need to e-mail them. The e-mail address is on the support page

If you have problems or questions regarding BattlEye, please first check the FAQ below. If that doesn't help or you want to support BattlEye by sending in cheat/hack programs, website links or other useful information, just send an e-mail to:

support[at]battleye.com

Thanks but what can Battleye do that i can play DayZ normally could they send me a new key?And what must i write to Battleye support?

Thanks but what can Battleye do that i can play DayZ normally could they send me a new key?And what must i write to Battleye support?

They wont do a thing. They don't care if you cant play. They're program is correct, you're not...

I've been through this with my friend. You'll get the same treatment from them, which is no response whatsoever. I don't agree with it, but sadly, its how they do business. I really hope the standalone doesn't use BE. Its arguable whether there were false bans or not, but any company that is so full of themselves to say they don't EVER make mistakes and the program is absolute, is a damn joke.