Sign in to follow this  
TylerIsTooPro

Looking for people to chill and game 15+

Hello everyone,

My name is Tyler aka FDS Fapjacks in game. I am looking to gain about 4-5 people to play day Z with. Now their are some requirements to join:

1. You must be 15+ this is purely so I do not get headaches from kids with high pitched voices.

2. You must not be super uptight, I have played with some people who all they do is bitch and moan the whole time - Not ok.

3. You must have the most basic understanding of the game

4. Not be afraid to play on higher population servers. That's were all the fun shit happens!

5. Lastly, you must have at least some friendliness to you, the main goal of this group is to have fun not go super hardcore army mode the whole time EG - Do stupid things that look fun sometimes.

If you are interested after all that please post your skype name below or if you arn't comfortable with that please post asking for my skype. I may also have a bus available on a low population server to pick people up.

-Thanks,

Tyler

Edited by TylerIsTooPro

hey whats up , ill like to join you i also have a car:) but im on 5000 blood so im looking for some friendlys because i do not want to die yet everything is going my way for once lol ,

Gonna be on all day today most likely. Been playin a while and just started on a new life, but I'm already pretty geared.

Edited by Obscura

IGN: Tyler S

Loc: UK/GB

Player loc: Novy Sobor

I have a mate i play with already but im sure he will wanna join too. :D

logo.gif

Militarized DayZ Clan

We have order, designated players and proffesionalism, all to a fun & memorable experience

We're currently recruiting dedicated mature players for our clan

We also have our own Killing Floor, DayZ, CS:GO & TS3 server.

We are the real deal!

www.omega-6.co.uk

Join us today!

I meet all your requirements, yay! I'm just look for a group of guys to hang out with and play Day Z without being shot in the back and looted -_-

Steam- pprobets