Sign in to follow this  
sprizon

FPS Lag

Hey there! I was just wondering if anyone knew a fix to this fps lag? My computer is really up-to-date on hardware and according to system requirements lab, I can run this game almost perfectly. Yet, I still get fps lag. Does everyone have this problem or is there something I'm missing? I've turned of anti aliasing because I know that causes a lot of lag in many games.

It could possibly be the server. For me some servers are extremely fast while others are slow, depending on how long it's been up or how many bodies or other things are on at the time.

Try different servers and see if the lag varies, otherwise I have no clue.

game seems to run perfect for short periods of time then i have to quit out and restart the game when it grinds down to 10fps - Cost me my vehicle once the other day was fun tho...

Most my settings on Normal. Vid memory Default, anti aliasing off, post process off, HDR is the only one on very high.

Interface resolution 5760 x 1200 (3screens) and my 3d resolution is 67% (Because it lasts the longest at 60fps) I can run at 75% but after 10minutes in game im down to 50fps after 20mins down to 40fps and will stay there for an hour then something happens and im down to 10fps lol....and restart the game. Seem to last alot longer on 67% or 50% but it looks abit blurry.

Also when u fire into the game, alt esc bring up the task manager - right click arma exe and set affinity. Change it to one core (any one) then change it back to all cores. This stops the game from caining 1 core and seems to spread the load better ( known windows bug not arma).

***also yeah what the above guy said. Ive been playing on a server that restarts every 4hours, needs an admin to do it manualy tho if it doesnt get restarted after 4hours it starts to grind to a holt increasing the lag and killing fps.

Hope this helps.