x_Lisa_x

Anyone got a car? Come pick me up.

LOL. No but seriously. I really want to play with a group of people. Don't want to play by myself! It's extremely boring and I keep almost dying. Let me know!!

LOL. No but seriously. I really want to play with a group of people. Don't want to play by myself! It's extremely boring and I keep almost dying. Let me know!!

Would definitely pick you up. Would even take you back to mine to share some beans and coke. But Illinois is hella far from Manchester England.

Right. There's only a minor chance that you will shoot the driver and/or crew. If you want to play with people, why do they absolutely need a car? Sounds sketchy.

You might not get the kind of responses your expecting, good luck though. And stick some pepper-spray in your hand bag.

• Like 1

LOL wow. I guess I didn't think about how sketchy that sounded. Ummm but no. I'm not like that trust me. But I see why you would think that.

Would wife.

In game obviously. We could visit the church before heading out to Pusta for our honeymoon. Just putting it out there.

Edited by 8007H

Would wife.

In game obviously. We could visit the church before heading out to Pusta for our honeymoon. Just putting it out there.

W t f

• Like 2

i'm in chicago, i'll come pick ya up after work. dinner/movie?

You might not get the kind of responses your expecting, good luck though. And stick some pepper-spray in your hand bag.

Definitely not getting the kind of responses I was expecting/hoping for. :huh:

W t f

Wow, that's rather forward. I'm only DTF from second date onwards though, sorry dear.

Well you have to understand that the vast majority of users on here, being male, have become rather jaded at the idea of an attractive female playing this game/ wanting to play with them. Therefore (in their mind) you become a 300 lb male troll.

• Like 1

Lawl she will kill you

I'm presuming she's trolling. I can't imagine anybody would seriously ask to team up with a stranger but stipulate that said stranger must have a vehicle.

I did warn you! the problem is that the sight of a stunning girl that also happens to like DayZ is almost too much for some to cope with. You might want to change your avatar to something less.... feminine. You shouldn't have to but I get the feeling you'll keep getting this kind of response until you do.

I did warn you! the problem is that the sight of a stunning girl that also happens to like DayZ is almost too much for some to cope with. You might want to change your avatar to something less.... feminine. You shouldn't have to but I get the feeling you'll keep getting this kind of response until you do.

Gotcha. Going to change it to a fat, hairy naked guy. How's that, everyone? ;)

Gotcha. Going to change it to a fat, hairy naked guy. How's that, everyone? ;)

Even more interested now tbh.

• Like 1

i find your avatar stunning =) xoxo

what can i say, i have a soft spot for beans

And just so everyone knows. The only reason I need someone to pick me up is because I'm far up north and too lazy to run all the way south (considering that's where most people are) =) Definitely not a trap. Lol.

Сейчас возможно заработать на файлообмене. Как, можно прочесть здесь.

Попробуйте, лишним не будет. Сам я недавно начал. И скажу честно, немного стал получать. На

масло не хватает, но на хлеб есть. :)