Sign in to follow this  
HamTheBacon

Hacker? or 1 in a billion chance?

Well i logged onto a random server to be able to go up north to meet friends without getting killed. On my way there in the exact middle of butt fuck nowhere, there was a guy, i had my DMR in my bag and no main gun because a hacker took it after he teleported everyone to thunderdome and i aborted, spawned on the coast, but anyway as i was going i met a guy in a ghillie with a dmr and he turns around looking around but i was behind a tree, my quick wits kicked in and as i pulled my dmr out i aimed and got a nice headshot killing him as he was running away, he had everything there is to have, dmr 8 clips every toolbelt, the standard sniper setup.

Anyway after I took what I wanted from him, I started running north again, but i passed by Dolina and then to the factory north of it, and lo and behold a 9 tent camp! so i looted it, took what i didnt already have or needed and started to leave then out of the bushes i was getting shot at, another guy on a server with just 3 people on it including me, so after i saw the guy running from zombies, i took him down, and it was that same guy i killed earlier, Lee.

Well shit i was freaking out at this point, this guy must be a hacker there is no way this guy caught up to me after i killed him, so i looked around, no vehicle, is this possible? i want to say no but i dont want to say hes a hacker because he didnt insta kill me or teleport me or anything, he just sort of somehow knew were i was going and caught up to me, he was also a horrible shot, on his second body he had another dmr with 8 clips a bizon in the large coyote with 6 mags, and everything he had when i killed him before, that didnt make any sense to me, so i hid his body again and left the server and posted this, what do you think, hacker or 1 in a billion chance?

If he was a hacker he is bad. He could easily kill you unless he was trying to remain "undetected". If he teleported in front of you it would be very obvious he was a hacker, but if he came from behind you and tried to kill you legitimately, it would seem less obvious. You would be surprised how often you actually see people even on a server with 3 people. I killed a guy in cherno firehouse last night with 3 people in the server. I only went in there to try and find dmr ammo for my m14. I randomly joined the server. So to that guy, he was thinking what u are thinking now lol. Either way he could of got a Solinichniy spawn and just got really lucky. What kind of gun did he shoot at you with because that is the ultimate question to ask. If he had time to stop and get a gun and depending on his other equipment by the time you did ur short little run around, it might be a hacker...just depends how long u took.

Id say 50/50 chance that it was a hacker or (as dolina is a 5 min walk for solnichy) he had a dupe camp in the area and got lucky with a solnichy spawn.