Cyanide_I

Looking for experienced players to join our group

Looking for experienced players to start a small group

Not quite sure what nonhive server we'll be playing on, but we are looking for more people to play with because it's just two of us right now. We are both experienced players and are tired of winning gunfights then a hacker coming along and not dying to 50 shots. We are switching to a non hive server tonigt. Anyways reply here or send me a message if you want to play with us

Please only reply if you are over 18 and don't freak out in firefights.

Hello, Ive just started with dayz and im looking for players to play with. I've also got 2 other mates comming from my wow guild. if u wanna team up add roel.verschure on skype for a chat;)

only thing is we aren't much experienced yet.

Hey man if you are still looking for guys I am interested I am 25 and have been playing for a little while. I am just looking to join a smaller group. My steam id is DJWilson06.

Edited by DJWilson06

What timezone are you in/where in the world are you from? Im from Australia (GMT+10). I work full time and play between the hours of 5pm and 10pm during the week. Alot more on weekends. 30 years old. Let me know if your hours are similar to mine. Im interested in playing with a team on a non hive server, but only ones that play the same hours I do :)

am keen to join in on the adventures!!! my steam name is todd3263

logo.gif

Militarized DayZ Community

We are a DayZ-Based social gaming community that is constantly expanding & recruiting.

We recruit both new players and experienced alike, as everyone is welcome and none is excluded nor left behind.

We have order, designated players and proffesionalism, all to a fun & memorable experience

We're currently recruiting dedicated mature players for our clan

We also have our own Killing Floor, DayZ, CS:GO & TS3 server.

We are the real deal!

www.omega-6.co.uk

Join us today!

Edited by Legendary Fox