7th-Dutch

Small group looking for new members.

We're a small, new group looking for a few new members to join us early on before we start a larger recruiting campaign. Serious, organized system with mature, but still nerdy and with good humour, players to venture the wilds of Chernarus. We play between 7pm-11pm (GMT -7). PM for website!

• Like 1

Hello, Ive just started with dayz and im looking for players to play with. I've also got 2 other mates comming from my wow guild. if u wanna team up add roel.verschure on skype for a chat;)

i'm always looking for people to group up with, hit me up :) steam: xxxdmdxxx skype: pauijay

Hey i have skype and looking for ppl to play with. PM me on steam username Boss_Floss. Just a little bit about my self I dont get mad at people when they make misstakes, I like PVP and just adventureing about the same so im good with doing either, and i will split and stuff we find evenly

Edited by BossFloss

Hello. I do not have DayZ yet, but I am working on getting it very soon and would like a group to explore the apocalypse with. I don't have a Skype, but my Steam account is drbubble1 so friend me and we can kick some ass together!

Sent PM's to those of you whom we thought would fit with our group!