Sign in to follow this  
engiNERD

playing right now & LOOKIN for a player to help me hunt bandits w/

hey im gamin right now, pretty much just lookin to clean out some bandits in the main towns makin trouble. If you wanna help, gimme a shout at steamID > optionrider420 Hope to get some help and become a cleanup crew :)

u shuld go on other posts and tell people what to do. I get people who contact me either way. if ur on to play now and plan to play for a little bit does it matter what timezone ur in? maybe for a future ref, but as of this second it dont matter. I am in America, central time, just to make u stop whining :)

I don't really hunt bandits in cities, but search the north/north-east elektro hills. Thats where the bored ones are.

agreed CM, thats what i try to keep clean actually :) nobody likes dying by a lame hacking sniper with thermals who just wants to camp those hills

u shuld go on other posts and tell people what to do. I get people who contact me either way. if ur on to play now and plan to play for a little bit does it matter what timezone ur in? maybe for a future ref, but as of this second it dont matter. I am in America, central time, just to make u stop whining :)

With that attitude I hope nobody plays with you, or if they do they should shoot you in the face on sight.

If your interesed in hunting bandits, maybe you are what we are looking for

We are the Regulators

Check our clan/group out on youtube and join our forums if your interested or PM me

http://www.youtube.c...r0?feature=mhee

Or our forums if you want to join us:

http://regulators.freeforums.org

What we do is have a few rules:

Never harm innocents

Never kill for personal gain or pleasure

Protect any friendlys and other regulators if possible, and always issue a warning if another player is nearby and you suspect them as hostile.

And kill and hostiles or bandits where possible, especially those that sit on hilltops thinking they are good at the game by sitting in one position with an As50 and alt f4ing as soon as someone spots them

WE usually operate in cells, in units of 3-8 well armed guys but you are free to act alone. Our main strength comes in numbers, people are less inclined to shoot at 6 people armed to the teeth though many still try, at least 50% of our encounters end with the people we encounter accepting medical aid and going their own way.

If you are interested, simply go to our forums, read some of our stories and what we stand for and if you sign up, leave us a forum message on our wite stating what area your from (Europe for example as this helps if your looking for a team to join) and a little bit about yourself

Edited by thelonewarrior