olliemas

Car problems

I foundd a car along with gear like an as50, m4a1 cco, m9 sd and a ghillie suit. I got in the car and aborted but, when I came back onto the server, the car was gone but my character was stuck hovering and I can't move. please can someone help me fix this issue ASAP because I want to try out my new gear.

Ahh man that sucks.. Same thing happened to me riding a bike, server went down with me on it and my guy was frozen in the air. What fixed it was changing my characters animation, getting knocked out, doing an action etc.. Til then you are stuck. My guy got knocked out at first then I was stuck face down instead of riding an invisible bike, had to get knocked out a second time to fix it so I could get up.

I can't change the animation as I am in the woods so I cant get knocked out, is it too risky to wait till im very hungry and lose blood?

Edited by olliemas

yea i'm currently stuck floating mere inches above the water after a hacker tp'd all the vehicles to him and the admins closed the server, soooo i'm fucked.

Anyone know what happens if you abort when inside a vehicle that someone else is driving?

I aborted from the back seat when the car was stopped, but my buddy will be continuing to drive the car.

Turns out you just spawn where you aborted without the vehicle. Was thinking maybe you'd spawn inside the vehicle where your buddy drove it.