xanderbawss

New Clan the Cherno Champions

Cherno Champions

Sick of bullshit from other groups? Sick of being shot in the back by someone calling friendly? Are you tried of not getting anywhere in the game?

Then we have the place for you, the Cherno Champions is a FRESH clan, open, new, and ripe for development the way YOU want it. No random kicks, bans, or hatchets to the back! All choices made in clan will be discussed OPENLY to members where your vote matters!

Want to move camp because you don't like it or you found a better place. Show us! We can take pictures and bring it up in the next meeting to see what everyone thinks.

Tired of someone's attitude? Talk to us, and we can help you sort it out fairly. No more grudges, no more being stabbed in the back for your hard work and effort.

Clan Leader is ex Military and is looking for like minded players ages 18+.

The Clan is US based, and will have a home server as well as a website ASAP.

We have our own RaidCall chat program, it is a free program similar to TeamSpeak. www.raidcall.com Channel Name: Cherno Champions. ID: 5002538

Looking for a group to just survive the wasteland and have a good time doing so? That's great! Or perhaps you're looking to hunt some of that precious loot in a player hotspot, that's okay too. We plan on working to cater to every ones needs based on their play style.

Questions? Feel free to message me! I would be happy to personally assist you, either through DayZ Website messages, Forum posts, Steam Chat (ID: armywolf Alias XanderSause) or even come and join us on our RaidCall. We would be happy to bounce over to you for a quick chat regarding any of your questions.

Quick Application Form:

Forum Name:

Game Name:

Mic:

Play Style:

Humanity (Number or type):

How long have you been playing:

• Like 3

Forum Name:Riocon99

Game Name: Riocon

Mic: Headset

Play Style: Casual, playing with people who don't want to die for no reason but realize this isn't a pro MLG game and will have fun (I try to not kill on a site if it's a new player)

Humanity (Number or type): 4000

How long have you been playing: 2 months

Forum Name: Gunslinger342

Game Name: Gunslinger342

Play Style: Casual, I just got the game and I've only played a couple of times but I want to get more into DayZ. I feel like you need friends and clanmates to really enjoy the game, so I would really like to join you guys and hopefully learn some tricks from you guys. I have played Arma 2 before Dayz and I did get pretty good at being a Sniper and Rifleman.

Humanity: Its probably low because I just started playing and haven't ran into any other players yet to heal or give them blood.

How long have you been playing: I've only played in game twice, maybe 4 hours tops.

I just want to say that even though I'm new to DayZ I can still follow orders and stuff. I have been in a clan in the past and we mainly played Project Reality, so I know how to run with a clan. I hope you guys consider me, also I don't have specific times I play as right now Im a recent college grad and I'm looking for a job. I'm just looking for a group to have fun with and get in and watch each others backs.

Forum Name:(THC)Zeeky H. Bomb

Game Name:(THC)Zeeky H. Bomb

Mic:yes

Play Style:Been trying to scavenge as much as I can and not die.

Humanity (Number or type):I don't like to kill people but I seem to have to but its higher than the default by a few bandages.

How long have you been playing: bout a week now.

Forum Name: Richard_Turpin

Game Name: Richard_Turpin

Mic: Yes

Play Style: I tend to help others out when I can but I can be very cautious as I have played almost exclusively on my own. I don't take things too seriously but I do appreciate good teamwork as much as a good atmosphere. I tend to use mid-long range weapons but I also enjoy using silenced weapons when they're available.

Humanity (Number or type): Hero (can't remember the exact number, only recently got the hero skin)

How long have you been playing: Since mid-June roughly on and off.

Forum Name: Nightrage

Game Name: Nightrage

Play Style: At the moment trying to get gear and survive

Humanity (Number or type): I think its at default just started playing yesterday

How long have you been playing: 1 day

Forum Name:

Game Name:

Mic:Headset

Play Style:Gearing up an generally trying to survive

Humanity (Number or type): Just respawned

How long have you been playing: 1 month

Forum Name: KBar

Game Name: KBar

Mic: yes (Skype)

Play Style: not casual, not serious

Humanity (Number or type): Not exactly sure. I don't kill unless I need to.

How long have you been playing: couple weeks.

Forum Name: Pat_the_Bunny

Game Name: Pat_the_Bunny

Mic: Yep

Play Style: Passive as a loner, but in a group of competent players I tend to be a thrill seeker. I'll be the one to run head-first into hail of bullets to revive a teammate, or aggro a group of zeds to draw them away.

Humanity (Number or type): 2500

How long have you been playing: Roughly two months.

Forum Name:JustKay

Game Name:Pirate

Mic:Yep

Play Style:Carefull, quickly

Humanity (Number or type):Im planning on making a new one.

How long have you been playing: 4 days, but i already got hold of a sniper and live for 3 days now. ( 30+ players on server )

P.S. Im dutch so i might have a bit of an accent, but most of my grammar is proper.

Forum Name: sifern

Game Name:Thomas

Mic:​razor mastodon

Play Style: I play with two screens when one of them always has a map up, so most of the time i am in the back with a pistol directing movement and routes.

Humanity (Number or type):the only time i have ever even seen another human player in this game he shot me 5 times....

How long have you been playing:3 months off and on... when ever i have a friend that wants to try it i show him around then, dont have anyone to play with so i quit.

Forum Name: Flatt

Game Name: Flatt

Mic: Turtle Beach

Play Style: I'm pretty much a jack of all trades here. I'm good at pvp, I can use any weapon effectively. Im a decent scavenger, and I know my way around. When I play I usually go solo, or with 1-2 people. I'm also very tactical and posess good leadership skills, id make a good squad leader or something like that.

Humanity: 3060, working for Hero skin.

How long have you been playing: 6 months, give or take.

Edited by Flatt

Forum name: Yliparoni

Game name: Overbaron

Mic: Yes

Play style: Tactical scavenging, recon, assault. Great at navigating, planning&executing maneuvers.

Humanity: 2650

Player for: about three weeks

Quick Application Form:

Forum Name: RoachRegenesis

Game Name: RegeneSiS

Mic: Turtlebeach

Play Style: Sniping,Assault,Scavenger,Vehicle Locator, Camp locator

Humanity (Number or type): It changes all the time randomly so..

How long have you been playing: 5 months.

I just want to say I know enough about the game and all the little tips and tricks you can come up with ive done it all. Not hacking of course. Know the map by heart with or without a map or sense of direction and I really just want to get a group of people going for the good or bad of Chernarus. I am a great asset I promise that. Add me to steam RoachRegenesis or to raidcall Regenesis@raidcall