sinsprophecy

New Chernarus Republic Are Recruiting!

Howdy friends I am the leader of the New Chernarus Republic or =NCR=. now that we have our server up and running we are going to be Recruiting New members. The clan has about 10 Members so we are rather small. we are a tight group of friends who enjoy the game. we obviously like to win but we are not overly serious about it. you dont have to be amazing at the game to join us. you just have to be OK. we all have rolls and play in groups of 4. im not very good at the whole forum thing so if you have any more questions just join our raidcall. the ID is 4959612. or add me on steam. Sinsprophecy.

If you want to join please fill out the below application

How old are you?

How long have you been playing dayz?

What is your favorite Weapon?

What role would you like? (Assault,Medic,Sniper,Scout,Machine Gunner,Negotiator,Spotter)

Tell us a bit about yourself.

Requirements

Must have a mic or be able to get one withing a week of joining.

Must be 18+ or 16+ if you are mature

Must be active atleast once a week. if you are going away make a post on our website forum. http://ncrclan.enjin.com/forum

You Must speak good english. as 90% of our members are from either the US or UK.

NEVER Alt f4

NEVER use scripts or hacks

That is all. come play with us on LU431. Atleast one member is always online. so come have fun.

How old are you?

about a month now

m14,as50

What role would you like? (Assault,Medic,Sniper,Scout,Machine Gunner,Negotiator,Spotter)

Sniper, Assault,Machine gunner

i like black people

The NCR? Are you serious? Could you be at least a little original.

Oh and you got skill with that creative name of yours ............. FAIL. Quit being a troll.

• Like 1

How old are you?

about 2 weeks. I am still picking up on some things ;)

Some sort of shotgun or assault rifle

Since no one seems to be apply for medic, I'll throw myself at it.

Tell us a bit about youself.

I usually play casually, but I can be competitive. I don't rage a lot, and if i do, I'll mute my mic for y'all. I have a good sense of humor and I can get on almost everyday after around 7 PM EST.

How old are you?

i am 16 years old

i have been playing for 2 months now.

My favourite weapon is definitely the AS50, TWS.

I would like to be the sniper as i fell in love the AS50.

Well im a casual gamer, not really a pro MLG guy, but i can play competetive when need be. I am more of the sniper/tactical guy , so i dont really go in guns blazing. i can be a support role aswell. My skype is : ezioisfire

So i hope i get a chance to play with y'all. right now i have ghille suit, nv goggles, as50 tws.

Petroll and cheef_lore you are both accepted for a trial run. hop on our raidcall sometime or join our server with the tag =NCR= so we know you are friendly

• Like 1

How old are you?

- I am 16 years old. I have been in several teams in competitive games so the maturity shouldnt be a problem.

- I have been playing for like a month now, but i have played ARMA, and several games like it, so theres nothing new.

My favourite weapon(s) would be:

- AS 50 (since its the best sniper for ranged combat.)

- M4A1 CCO SD (for silent combat.

But i dont think its relevant for me which weapon i have, i can get along with every weapon in the game.

- I can play as everything actually, which means im kind of a good player to carry around, for random gunfights, loot runs, and so on.

- I am a very social and friendly person.

- Lots of humor.

- Always ready.

- I have time almost every day.

- I live in Denmark. CET

Oh and you got skill with that creative name of yours ............. FAIL. Quit being a troll.

Little bit hypocritical Apocalypse Now.

2 questions before i actually submit an app.

Do you play on a veteran server-

Do you use teamspeak(i dont know what that raidcall is)?

Edited by Zyfer

How old are you?

I have been playing DayZ for about 4 months now.

I can use almost anything but shotguns.

Medic or Spotter.

I've been playing arma for a while now mostly doing the whole lonewolf thing when I suddenly realised I needed some kind of team/group to have with me in order to survive in the world of DayZ.

2 questions before i actually submit an app.

Do you play on a veteran server-

Do you use teamspeak(i dont know what that raidcall is)?

yes our server is veteran and i am thinking of getting a team speak but we use raidcall atm. raidcall is a free voice coms program

ohh okay, thats totally acceptable then :)

How old are you?

20 years

about 1 month + but ive played Arma's other mod ACE about 4-5 month so im experienced with how arma works, which isnt always realistic :) i know how to use my map and compass, i know my way around map coords and the usage and i have loads of pvp experience aswell, mostly fighting up in the north as shooting new spawns isnt as much a thrill.

M4CCO SD

DMR or AS50 or M14

Sniper - but underneath the sniper role i will run around with various of medical supplies due to knowing my shit.

I am from Denmark and im most likely on day and night, im a friendly person aswell, well sometimes i am :) in a world of dayz how can one truly be friendly? :D and i was playing with another group before, but in a matter of days, most people stopped playing so know im looking for a new home.

Anything else? let me know

How old are you?

about a month

m4/m16 and DMR

Sniper, Assault, Scout

I kill Zombies.

Edited by sbdchd

How old are you?

Over a week

Snipers! Started of finding a CZ 550 and just got myself an MDR just wish i had a M9 SD to kill some zombies in silent ^^

Sniper/Spotter

Have yet to kill my first player since i went far away from the big cities, but i think its time to bring the reall fun to the game!

How old are you?

7 Years

Golden Revolver, or teh AS50 TWS

Rambo

I'm an uber 1337 trickshoting MLG pro player plz don't deny me