Sign in to follow this  
AOD BlackBox

AOD's EAST COAST SERVER BACK ONLINE!

AOD's SERVER IS BACK IN BUSINESS WE HAVE A NEW SERVER NOW!!!!

Our server is now US 2498 STOP BY AND PLAY WITH US!!!

Edited by AOD BlackBox

Just so you hotshots know, 1.7.2.5 has some issues and wont save vehicles... So they are there and if you fix em up they can be yours...We try to be fair. :thumbsup: Just looking for people to play on our servers.

How do i contact admins for this server i was killed by a hacker and i believe he killed everyone else on the server and i was wondering the chances of getting my stuff back

How do i contact admins for this server i was killed by a hacker and i believe he killed everyone else on the server and i was wondering the chances of getting my stuff back

I am an admin and that is not possible. Sorry bro, that happens. if you know who he was feel free to message me and we can talk about it further. But we don't have the ability to grant you your equipment back.

I am an admin and that is not possible. Sorry bro, that happens. if you know who he was feel free to message me and we can talk about it further. But we don't have the ability to grant you your equipment back.

for some reason i was unable to see his name nor any other players name on the server so i could not tell you who he was but its okay i suppose i will just restart i cant blame you for the unstable state of the mod thanks for replying to me
  • Like 1